TIN - The Israeli Network

mackis5

Reaction score
Does anyone have information about it? Np to get the signal (TIN+*********). I found out via Lyngsat that they use Viaccess 2.5. Is this possible to descramble?
They broadcast over Hotbird 6 13W
11013 - 27500

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
No way Jose, this one is not to be opened other than with a few hard earned shekels....

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
No way Jose, this one is not to be opened other than with a few hard earned shekels....

Perhaps mackis5 doesn't realise they invented the encryption system

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
who is they??? TIN ???? :-)

mackis5

Reaction score
toppervte33h said:
Perhaps mackis5 doesn't realise they invented the encryption system
Indeed I know. So they are using a version 2.5. Is this not released yet to other broadcasters? Lets hope the solution is to expensive for them to sell...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Apologies I did not wish to confuse anyone I was referring to the fact that the Israelis pioneered the first smart card systems used in analogue satellite tv systems. I was not referring to any specific flavour of encrytion. Viaccess 2.5 is patented by France Telecom. I will endevour to post with more clarity in future.
:rolleyes:

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
toppervte33h said:
Apologies I did not wish to confuse anyone I was referring to the fact that the Israelis pioneered the first smart card systems used in analogue satellite tv systems. I was not referring to any specific flavour of encrytion. Viaccess 2.5 is patented by France Telecom. I will endevour to post with more clarity in future.
:rolleyes:

That's better!
I remeber there was some years ago a big thing with of the Israeli cardcompanies cracking one of them French encryptions and posting them on the net. So first they invent it, then they crack it, and in the end they invent a new one that is too expensive :D go figure :-bunny

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
That's better!
I remeber there was some years ago a big thing with of the Israeli cardcompanies cracking one of them French encryptions and posting them on the net. So first they invent it, then they crack it, and in the end they invent a new one that is too expensive :D go figure :-bunny
Tell you what I'll do then T_G I'll ask them if your hypothesis is correct when I fly there on Sunday. Do you think they will tell little old me????
Lol

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hey man, you going on holiday??

I doubt if you will get anywhere with asking about secret encryptions...

Anyway, while you are there eat a shawarma for me, will you? You won't regret it....

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Yes T_G
Going on my jollies, well and other stuff like visiting my in-laws graves and seeing other family. Problem is I have been eating sharwamas for the last 30 years as I used to live there and that is why my six pack is now a barrel LOL

:D

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
ahhhh the good ol' shawarma barrel, brother of the feta gut... at least you had something nice to eat, I got a gut from eating good healthy food... :eek:

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
ahhhh the good ol' shawarma barrel, brother of the feta gut... at least you had something nice to eat, I got a gut from eating good healthy food... :eek:

I presume that does not include the the Sauer Kraut and Wust. Hey you wanna laugh I just dug out my passport tonight and guess what it expired on Monday. looks like I'm gonna be a bit busy over in Liverpool one day this week!!! Grrrr
Think I change my handle to Tosservte33h (or has someone already suggested that) Lol

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
toppervte33h said:
I presume that does not include the the Sauer Kraut and Wust. Hey you wanna laugh I just dug out my passport tonight and guess what it expired on Monday. looks like I'm gonna be a bit busy over in Liverpool one day this week!!! Grrrr
Think I change my handle to Tosservte33h (or has someone already suggested that) Lol

Noooooo not a friend of Sauerkraut lol, but I must confess: The other day my german vegetarian missus made a sort of sauerkraut quiche that wasn't bad at all...

Regarding the name you would not want us to comment, eh? :p

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
T_G said:
Noooooo not a friend of Sauerkraut lol, but I must confess: The other day my german vegetarian missus made a sort of sauerkraut quiche that wasn't bad at all...
Regarding the name you would not want us to comment, eh? :p
Quite like veggy stuff as well, never done me any harm. nahrrr what's up doc??
:-bunny where's me carrots

As for the name well yes probably best. Never mind I am just a forgetful fool and a senile sod who is spending all day Friday in Liverpool, couldn't think of a nicer way to spend Friday could you???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
toppervte33h said:
I am just a forgetful fool and a senile sod who is spending all day Friday in Liverpool, couldn't think of a nicer way to spend Friday could you???

Better than finding out at the Airport!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
gameboy said:
Better than finding out at the Airport!
Yes got my missus to thank for that, I don't think she fancied leaving me at home for two weeks, can't say I blame her really it would have been
:-band party party party..... she knows me too well.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
If only the rabbit food would lead to Humping like :-bunny but all you get is flatulence :D

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
T_G said:
If only the rabbit food would lead to Humping like :-bunny but all you get is flatulence :D

Too much information T_G!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location