tit card comes up with errors occure in my aston cam 1.5

PICKLE

Reaction score
can someone suggest what i`m doing wrong am getting very peed off with this, card programs okay place card in reciever and comes up with error occure with card u guys out there say u see clear light of day i`m still stuck in limbo please help me. can i update my cam or turn into a mr cam

psats

Reaction score
PICKLE said:
can someone suggest what i`m doing wrong am getting very peed off with this, card programs okay place card in reciever and comes up with error occure with card u guys out there say u see clear light of day i`m still stuck in limbo please help me. can i update my cam or turn into a mr cam
not all the titanium files work on the Aston if i was you i would try another set of files
:)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes why not try the Wholetthedogsout file on Fookfiles.

PICKLE

Reaction score
where should i be looking for the file on fookfiles please your help is gratelly appreciated

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It's actually under Conax and not Seca, but it seems to work well in original Aston equipment.

netjunkie

Reaction score
i have the exact same problem / error message with a tit card and my aston cam (1.05). it worked great with another tit card i had - unfortunately my dad has it at the mo. i have tried a few files now but all come out with the same error message when i insert it in the aston cam. and this same tit card worked fine recently in my Mrev when we were waiting for 2.09. so i don't understand. and the aston cam reads the seca gold cards without errors, so i haven't worked out what is going on.

(humax 5300 vaci)

werd,
netjunkie

ps have you resolved the issue yet pickle?

psats

Reaction score
What os 103/6 in my aston 105 i use os 103

psats

Reaction score
netjunkie said:
sorry i don't understand what you are trying to say. :(
sory if i did not put it so you can understand

with the titanium card you can have diffrent types of software inside the card ie / 103. / 106 you programe your card to suite the files / cam / rec

you use card updater ver 1.10.02 to change up or down

netjunkie

Reaction score
oh sorry dude yeah i use 1.06 for my original blue tit (that's how they came). do you suggest downgrading it to 1.03?

my dad's tit card is also 1.06 and works fine in his 1.04 aston cam.

heh. weird?

werd,
netjunkie

psats

Reaction score
netjunkie said:
oh sorry dude yeah i use 1.06 for my original blue tit (that's how they came). do you suggest downgrading it to 1.03?

my dad's tit card is also 1.06 and works fine in his 1.04 aston cam.

heh. weird?

werd,
netjunkie
its worth a try you can go back to the os you want
but some have probs with the procees so its up to you.

netjunkie

Reaction score
psats said:
its worth a try you can go back to the os you want
but some have probs with the procees so its up to you.
nah that didn't work either (103 and 105). maybe it's the CAM in someway? hmmm?! but it reads and works with my goldcards. hmmm?!

werd,
netjunkie

psats

Reaction score
it is a prob that other peep have asked about on other sites so it looks like you happen to have one of the cams or card combo that dont work

netjunkie

Reaction score
psats said:
it is a prob that other peep have asked about on other sites so it looks like you happen to have one of the cams or card combo that dont work

thanks anyways :(

does seem like the problem should have a resolution though.

netjunkie