TIT No ATR

samdoug

Reaction score
guinness said:
sorry m8 ,but i am having same problem with 2 of my tita!!!cant erase,upgrade or downgrade the OS!they are dead!been trying many different softwares and followed many instructions but no luck!!anybody can help????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I am facing the same problem with my Titanium card. I have a MasterCRD LCD2 and i have tried all the available files to restore it bt to no avail. Can someone help?

guinness

Reaction score
i think i have to order a new tita or one knotcard!!!i realy think we are weasting time trying to sort the NO ATR problem!!!i am really piss..........off about that!some people should have there finger chopped off for uploading killers files!!!still.............if some one got a solution let us know please!!!

epicsson

Reaction score
hi everybody, i'm having the same problem. i can't erase,upgrade or downgrade the OS!
anybody have an idea? PLEASE!!!!

Bamboccio

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone had luck with the TMB editor. I loaded some killer files and now have no ATR. Will test TMB myself this evening when back home.

REALITIS

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NTL
I Have The Same Problem, But What Is Dudez Or The Den.
Thanks.

enver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NTL
hi all been trying to write tit card 2 for about 4 weeks. got infinity usb phoenix programmer. in my bananna card loader i m getting all green os 02.01. in by titanium 1&2 card progg when i hit the green button the os is found. when i press the erase button it goes through the motions and comes back virgin state. when i load the hex files and burn it . it comes back with error crkey failed. if anyone could help me. i would be very grateful