TIT No ATR

renos

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have just joined the forum and need some help. On inserting card to programer I keep getting message "No ATR" can do anything even erase card, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Waht programmer is it? I thing you iisert your upside down - Please try chip facing down.

renos

Reaction score
Jaffer said:
Waht programmer is it? I thing you iisert your upside down - Please try chip facing down.
Hi Jaffer,

The programmer is Infinity USB Phoenix Compatible. I alway put card in upside down and never had this problem before, I think maybe the card is dead. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help.

rgds Renos

guinness

Reaction score
got same spec and same problem!no ATR!cant erase!any help out there?ATR Resureccion BETA software does not help!thanx

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
...If you can go to Dudez or the Den and download The latest TMB file from the Conax section ( TMB 2.6 ). When you unzip it you will find two folders, one is the TMB file the other is the latest TMB editor which has a TIT card programmer built in. It is by far the best I have seen , it can do it all and is very quick. It also has an inbuilt TiT card tester.
When you first open the file it will be set to EDITOR, but there are 5 words across the top, they are.

FILE.....EDITOR......CARD MENU.....PROGRAMMER........ABOUT.

Move your mouse over programmer and click it you will fine 5 options write hex, write eep, erase Tit , write Tit, and lastly TEST Tit.

There is also some info and some spare ATR's listed in the readme, you pick the one that best suites your needs. Then you use the TMB editor to to put the ATR on to your card.

guinness

Reaction score
SORRY!!!!!!!!Still having problems!the tmb doesnot see the card!helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

guinness

Reaction score
how can i bee shure that my programmer is working in phoenix????been trying the software suggested and getting a error after cliking the reset sayng that the phoneix is not responding!!!!any software for that?????thanx

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
You wont sort out your Tit until you sort out your programmer. You might be bleaming the Tit when the problem is with your programmer.

guinness

Reaction score
yea!that wy i am asking if some one knows a way to test it!!!

guinness

Reaction score
i find it and test it!!!!is working fine!!!!!!!!!any eraser that i try fail to see the card giving a error sayng "no card".i guess there is nothing else to do with my tita card!is gone!

bundu

Reaction score
How many ATR's can a titanium card have at one time? The reason I ask is I ran the spanish ATR recovery tool, and now I have been erasing for hours and hours. I have ~20 different ATR's at virgin state(OS v.0, .4, .8), but still cant program anything onto the card nor change OS. Both the bananaloader and TMB editor can identify ATR, but only TMB can erase.

I'm using a smartmouse/phoenix programmer in phoenix mode and 3.58

Any tips are welcome...

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Download Programmer 1.8.1 or 1.9.0 as these can be used to upgrade or downgrade the OS on the card.

Go for OS 103 if you can.

bundu

Reaction score
Razor said:
Download Programmer 1.8.1 or 1.9.0 as these can be used to upgrade or downgrade the OS on the card.

Go for OS 103 if you can.

Sorry, no can do :^/. The 1.X.X programmers arent able to erase, get stuck on Trapping Card. And where is the option to upgrade/downgrade OS? And as long as the progger keeps finding new ATR's that need to be erased, I cant change OS. I've tried the OS Updater 2, without luck. I've tried the option in TMB to add ATR - without luck

I'll just continue trying to erase all ATR's, but its soooo boring to push the same buttons thousands of times (having to wait for erase before pushing nmext time doesnt exactly help). Hope someone with similar experience or who actually knows how I can have so many different ATR's can help. Any and ALL tips are welcome!

guinness

Reaction score
sorry m8 ,but i am having same problem with 2 of my tita!!!cant erase,upgrade or downgrade the OS!they are dead!been trying many different softwares and followed many instructions but no luck!!anybody can help????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

peppey

Reaction score
black prog. v105 for tit. could be tried, www. magictrance.nl go to the forum,its under tools and soft. for tit. card.

guinness

Reaction score
no luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
guinness said:
no luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guinness, Are you in Ireland ? If so what part ?

guinness

Reaction score
nop m8!!!i am in uk!!!!i am not irish but i love guinness beer!!!so i gues nobady as recover a tita from the NO ATR problem!!!by the way,are u irish???

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
guinness said:
nop m8!!!i am in uk!!!!i am not irish but i love guinness beer!!!so i gues nobady as recover a tita from the NO ATR problem!!!by the way,are u irish???

Yes I am in Ireland, If you had of been here you could have brought your card over , and I would have put it through my setup.