titanium and Mrev : how and what

belgiandevil

Reaction score
Hello, I currently use a matrix revolution cam. I read some threads about tit cards, but I still don't know what they are used for. What providers do they support? Thnak you for your help. I am a poor lonesome newbie in this world of cam and cards :)

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
tit card will get conax now and then but you need to be pointing at 1west other wise the matrix will get all tit will

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi belgiandevil,
the Titanium card is now an old card, and the Titanium 2 card is now out, perhaps you should look into the advantages/disadvantages between the Titanium 2, Titan 2, Knot 2 and Opus cards. It might also be worth waiting a week or two and seeing what happens to Conax.
Best wishes
Mickha

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
i think the opus card will rule for a while now it seems to have s2 wraped up but you never know in this game

belgiandevil

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your answers.

I anyway have received my titanium card in the meantime ... perhaps not the good choice if I look at what you wrote ... will try to sell it on ebay ;)

kungpo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 8082ci, Matrix Reloaded, Aston Cam 1.5, Black ICE. Metronic DisEQC Motor, 80cm Dish, Monoblock LNB.
Dynamite USB, Intel P4 3.0Ghz, Intel Cel 3.06Ghz
My Location
Slough
Don't sell it. Titanium is still well supported if you look in the right places. You probably need to downgrade your MR to 1.070 or 1.071 in order to make best use of it.

simon 2003

Reaction score
wouldnt bother with titainium now m8 maybe 10 12 months ago but theres better cards now

Sab

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500s
Gemini
Release 0470
CCcam 214
My Location
North Wales
I've got a titanium card. Can I use the TMB files to programme card for Conax and will it work on a Matrix Reload with a MRV file. I'm picking up most things with this file (MRV216) on MR. Some pointers on how to programme this file would be appreciated.

Ta

AlexB

Reaction score
wolfav said:
i think the opus card will rule for a while now it seems to have s2 wraped up but you never know in this game

Hi!

I was also thinking of getting a titanium card from what I had read. I guess since I want to get S2 (D+) I ought to go fo an opus/opos? card instead. :confused

Do you know what software will I need and if a programmer like the USB ones available for the Titanium card would do?

Thanks!!!