Titanium and Seca 2

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
I have an aston 1.05, what is the mr?

Regards

W. H.

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Thanx for that

I know this is going to sound ignorant, what type of card did you use with the Aston 1.05?

Was it the Titanium

Regards

W. H.

pistolpetos

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a complete newbie to this and was wondering if someone could help me in my quest. I have a technomate 5500 and MR but don't have a titanium card or prog for it? Which is the best prog to buy and what should I be looking to spend on the prog and card? After I have bought do I just prog the card and use it in the cam or do I need to update the cam? Finally, can you use a tit card to upgrade MR from 1.055 to 1.07 as at the moment I am using MR 1.055

Many Thanks

PP

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Any programmer with Phoenix mode should work, the titanium card cannot be used to update the CAM.

pistolpetos

Reaction score
cheers mate, what is a reasonable price to pay for a prog and tit card?

keep up the good work....

goffy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
rolfw said:
Any programmer with Phoenix mode should work, the titanium card cannot be used to update the CAM.

I bought my Infinity USB last year and it doesnt have pheonix mode so cannot prog a titanium card. Does this mean I have to buy a new programmer aswell as a titanium card? It seems everytime I buy a new bit of kit its obsolete within six months :confused

Is it likely that this seca2 file might become available for use on a funcard?

howard

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new file in a Blueice Cam? any good?

Also, where's the cheapest place to buy a Titanium Card?

cheers

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
goffy said:
I bought my Infinity USB last year and it doesnt have pheonix mode so cannot prog a titanium card. Does this mean I have to buy a new programmer aswell as a titanium card? It seems everytime I buy a new bit of kit its obsolete within six months :confused

Is it likely that this seca2 file might become available for use on a funcard?

I have a box full of obsolete stuff Goffy, I know that MaxKing were doing a bargain basement phoenix programmer for £15 or so. Don't think that the file will turn up for the funcard.

@ Kenneth-P, You should be able to get the latest Titanium progger in our utilities section.

pjpern

Reaction score
Any idea if a blue titanium card and Aston Cam 1.05 work together. It works great on a magic cam but cannot get it to work with this one.

Kenneth_P

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm using an Aston 1,05 module in my reciever and it works just fine :-)
Have You updated Your card to OS 1,06 ?
By the way, it also works on an Aston 1,03 in my Force reciever :)

Best regards
Kenneth_P

usman786

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pjpern said:
Any idea if a blue titanium card and Aston Cam 1.05 work together. It works great on a magic cam but cannot get it to work with this one.

Hi,
What channels can you view using it in a Aston Cam, just Seca or other Formats?

pjpern

Reaction score
I am now using tetracrypt on a magic cam with a blue tit which was working fine. The elvis programmer says everything loaded successfully but no progs work on Hotbird or Astra. The blue tit has v1.06 which I upgraded without hitches as well. Now tearing what's left of my hair out!! None of the files work through Mr fook! The decoder is a Humax CI5100. Any ideas or is it just that the decyption no longer works because of the provider?