Titanium card -> Aston 1,05

Kenneth_P

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi all good folks
Hope someone can help me, I'm using a titanium card on an Aston 1,05 for decoding Sky Italia, and it works, but all the time i get the "popup window" on my screen/tv (Aston crypt V1,05 No right to watch this program) but it still encode the channal, i just have to press the "exit" button on my remote to get rid of the "window"
Anybody knows what to do?

Best regards
Kenneth_P

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
This is like the old problem we used to have with the Freecam, not sure if there is anything you can do.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just had a look around and it may be that downgrading the Titanium operating system to 1.03 and then re-flashing the card may do the trick, seems to work for some people. :)

Kenneth_P

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks Rolfw, will try that as soon as I get home this evening.

Nope didn't work, instead I ended up with a "****ed up" titanium card, totally dead now :-(
Any way to restore such a card ?

Best regards
Kenneth_P

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Which titanium progger version did you use Kenneth_P?

Kenneth_P

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I used Titanium OS updater 2 , to downgrade to OS 1,03, and then Titanium progger V 1.10.0 to upgrade the card, but it would not upgrade, just wrote something like: could not upgrade card, or failure writing to card. Don't know whats wrong, maybe I've destroyed the card, don't know :-(
By the way, It's a white titanium card, don't know if that matters, if it's white or blue card ?

Best regards
Kenneth_P

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
You may need to use a version like 1.08.0 or earlier to program the card with 1.03, I think that was how I did it. :)

Kenneth_P

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've downloaded Titanium progger 1,05. Put my card in the programmer and press, Restore OS in the tool meny, and this is all that happens.
ATR : No ATR !
unsupported Titanium OS found.

resetting card...

-> sending TRAPCODE...

And there it just hangs. I know the programmer works cause I've just programmed a MII card with the same programmer, and it works just fine.

Best regards
Kenneth_P

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Just looked back at you post and see that you tried to upgrade after downgrading, was that because the card wouldn't program with the earlier version?