Titanium Card V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thegreatone

does any body know if these new titanium cards work with the aston cams as getting hold of an old titanium is like getting hold of a gold bar for free it just aint happening

john_graydon

john_graydon

My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
thegreatone said:
does any body know if these new titanium cards work with the aston cams as getting hold of an old titanium is like getting hold of a gold bar for free it just aint happening

Yes seen a post the other day, think you need the aston files.

T

thegreatone

john_graydon said:
Yes seen a post the other day, think you need the aston files.
ok brilliant wouldnt know where id get these by any chance would u be most grateful:>

T

thegreatone

finnurjj said:
at the den....
k where do i find that site is it in the links section sorry so new to this its untrue learnt loads tho just not enough obviously thanx alot for ur help

F

finnurjj

Don´t know if i´m allowed to post links here. I´m also quite new to this. But try to search for fookfiles in google, and press the top link:) You van find everything there.

T

thegreatone

finnurjj said:
Don´t know if i´m allowed to post links here. I´m also quite new to this. But try to search for fookfiles in google, and press the top link:) You van find everything there.
i think u can but hey thanx for this ill try finding it this way im on fookfiles so just gonna look for the den now thanx alot for ur help

T

thegreatone

damn wont let me register o well i guess ill have to find them somewhere else i take it these files are for the cam or are they the files to put on the card??

T

thegreatone

ok brilliant for a new person uv been a great help thanx can i tempt you with a gmail invite i have like 4 of them so i need to get rid of them

Status
Not open for further replies.