Titanium Max Programmer

I

Insain2002

Hi Lads or Ladies,

Iam using a Titanium Max programmer and Gold Cards, with software Icprog and Winpheonix, i have been using Kevlar Codes, with great success but the codes are coming hard to find, does anybody of any other codes i can use with the software and hardware i have got, or do i need to get out of the dark ages.

Thanx, Insane

TB

Reaction score
Cant believe I'm on the web on a Saturday night, but thats no cash, but hey pop idol and club reps uncut are on!!

If you cant find kevlar then you prob wont find any others either, try www.go.to/ondigitalcodes

I

Insain2002

Thanx for the link }> , Very handy for future refrence, poor old darius, mind you not my type of pop idol, i liked zoey, as for club reps wouldnt mind going on an 18-30s holiday myself.

Can you help me on this one, what is the diffrence between Gold & Silver Cards, i have tried both and the only diffrence i can find is the price, but i was told that the silver are faster and more heat resistent, but i dont have any probs with my trusty old gold cards, with my trusty old Pace box which never seems to get as hot as club reps does, or even channel 56 for that matter.

Thanx Insane

TB

Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure, the silver cards have different pics and eproms, as far as I know all the codes I've ever come across anyway for itv digi are for gold cards, 16f84 and 246cl summit like that anyhow, rolf can correct me. If gold cards do the job stick with them!! Club reps yeah that Maz is a right bitch, notice she used the old divide and concquor, workers of the world unite!!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There are files for the silver card, it has much more capacity and is supposed to operate more quickly.

Rolf

I

Insain2002

Thanx Rolf & TB.

You were right on the silver cards i needed a diffrent loader i have got it now and the silver cards must be doing something right as i dont seem to be getting zapped all the time now must be able to handle the ECMS faster or something, so thanx again for the advice much apprecaited. But like you said Tb if the old gold cards are ok why change.

Thanx Lads.