Titanium On V*dguard

N

Node

I am able to program TC with Nagar. My question is, is it possible to load a TC with a V*dguard .hex and .eep file using the TCloader and then write my programming file onto the TC card.

If the answer is yes, it is possible, is there a .xvb or .xpl script similar to "load.xvb" that will load the V*dguard program; or can "load.xvb" be modify in order to work with the V*dguard program

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not as far as I know, as I don't think that there is a hex of the type you mention, unless you know otherwise.

N

Node

Rolfw;
Do you know of any program I can use to write a ATR to a TC. Also where can I get a copy of EmmStudio. Or a better stream Analyser.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't heard of anyone doing it Node, don't know where you can get the two utilities you mention, but will keep my eyes open.

N

Node

Rolfw;

I got the EmmStudio. Thanks.

rolfw said:
Haven't heard of anyone doing it Node, don't know where you can get the two utilities you mention, but will keep my eyes open.