• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

titanium price

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvc

I found a few titanium 1.06 cards for £29.00 . Is that British pounds? I'm in the US and a little slow on the pricing. Is that a good price?
Thanks

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Sounds about the right price, in GBP (Sterling), yes.

bvc

Just when I was ready to order, that place is all out of titanium 1.06 originals. They do seem a little hard to find. Could someone "PM" me a place to order a few titaniums (original 1.06) ? Thanks

rossy

My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
I think £29 is a bit optimistic . If you find somewhere selling them for that snap it up. The best i have seen is about £35 + postage or around £30 for used on Ebay.

PM me please if you can get £29!!

Cheers

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
bvc said:
Just when I was ready to order, that place is all out of titanium 1.06 originals. They do seem a little hard to find. Could someone "PM" me a place to order a few titaniums (original 1.06) ? Thanks
Checked all the best suppliers I know, and no dice. Rare as hen's teeth ATM.

Two reasonable places in the UK are h**p://www.spectrum-skytv.co.uk/ and h**p://www.waferworld.co.uk/ but both out of stock.

bvc

Should have got some in August when they were everywhere. Never thought they would disappear so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.