Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Receiver Technomate 5200D Super
Titanium Universal Single 0.1 dB LNB
Triax TD88 dish
My Location
Edinburgh
Hello,

Could anyone advise on the following options ?

1. I plan to buy a Technomate TM-5402 HD but want to make sure if I can use both Tivusat and AlJazeera Sport cards.
2. The alternative option would be to buy a Humax 5400S HD for Tivusat and use also AlJazeera card on the same receiver.

I would appreciate your advice on this issue based on your experience.

Thank you

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
The multicrypt card reader reads and updates renewals etc on the JSC card without a problem, the last time I hear it also reads the Tivu card, but I would wait for another forum member to confirm.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Just to point out I own a TM 5402 HD mate, as well as a Irdeto JSC card and Cyfra+ card and more that I run in the Technomate.

dante

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Receiver Technomate 5200D Super
Titanium Universal Single 0.1 dB LNB
Triax TD88 dish
My Location
Edinburgh
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I am waiting for other answers related to tivusat and later on I will decide. As per JSC card I will probbaly revert to you for additional details. Kind regards.