Tmb Help

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Does Anybody Know How To Use The Tmb Progrmer I Have Tryed Once But I T Did Not Work Please Held Slowly I Am New To This

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Les

Before you start using TMB on other systems, you should aim to get it working on conax on 1W - you know your system supports this because you can get 1W channels with another titanium file besides TMB. Once conax is working, then you can play with the editor and experiment with other satellites etc.

By the way though, conax will probably go off about 11 am on Tuesday, and you'll then have to wait for new files.

Go to www.rdi-sat.com and get the file "Tmb2.1 File For Titaniumcard 4.7.2004 All Updated ". This has an eep and hex file like you are used to. Program your tita with the normal programmer software you are using (not the TMB programmer for now).

Put the card in the CAM.

If you are not getting channels cleared on conax, then go to the CAM menu in your receiver, then select the card menu, and check the status - what does it say here?

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Will Try What You Have Said But Is It Not Better To Wait For The New Files

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
You can try it now, you'll know whether the codes have changed or not because you can try first with your other conax file that has been working this week.

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Hi Tryed But It Still Does Not Work And It Will Not Give Me The Status And Can You Tell Me Is There Any Word On The Aston Tit Card Files Yet

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Les

Have you tried the new TMB file dated 6.7.2004 from rdi-sat? Leave it in for a while to see if it clears conax; it doesn't come up immediately.

No file for the aston on tita yet.

Regards

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi still not working will leave it all night is there any thing on 19 Astra any more if so what cams do I need and what size dish on Monday I am up grading to a 1.2and my new box is force 3 500 series so I should be able to pick up something I hope what do I need to pick up TAQULLIA programs we use to get them but no they seem to have vanished any ideas clean ones

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi left it all night still not working I have selected card status but it does not come up it says please wait I have waited all night and it still has not come up is there anything eles I can try? :) LES

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Dont know of anyone that has success in the embedded Conax CAM of the Force 500 series, maybe someone else can confirm this

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
hi the cam is not embedded it is out side or is that what you ment i am new to this so I am still not sure what I am doing

guiri

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester, UK
Les

New files now available for your aston cam on www.rdi-sat.com

TMB may be a non-starter with your combination of kit? It's difficult to say where the problem is; could be the cam revision or the receiver or the tita operating system revision.

You asked before about another cam - it seems to me that the dragon cam is the best supported one at the moment in terms of firmware revisions (you reprogram the cam via a loader card), but this can change any time! Most channels you don't need a card to clear the channels.

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
please tell me which files to load on to a tit card.please help

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
New Files Work Great But I Still Can Not Get The Tmb To Work On My Triax Dvb Still Might Work Om My New Force 500 Series On Monday:)

psats

Reaction score
LES BARROW said:
New Files Work Great But I Still Can Not Get The Tmb To Work On My Triax Dvb Still Might Work Om My New Force 500 Series On Monday:)
hi les what ver of 500 is it via/conax embeded if yes the tmb files work great in the conax slot

LES BARROW

Non-Activated User
Reaction score
My Location
WARRINGTON
Hi Yes It Is 516-ca And They Are Giving Me The Reload As The Conex Cam I Bought From Them A Few Weeks Ago Is Now No Good As It Is Fitted Due To Have A 1.2 Dish Fitted On Monday And I Have 3 Tit Cards And A Aston Cam So I Should Be Ok.