To all members of the Idiot Guide Order

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Lancelot said:
Had a look in the DB section and added a couple of members to your first post T_G :)

L.

Cheers! .

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
heres another
just because i care

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Hey TG, im not listed on the inventory :(

As for the badges, there was a time when i saw loads of little red crosses... but that seems to be sorted now..... Just for the record :)
so well done, to whoever sorted that out:-clap

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
RedDevil_UK said:
Hey TG, im not listed on the inventory :(

As for the badges, there was a time when i saw loads of little red crosses... but that seems to be sorted now..... Just for the record :)
so well done, to whoever sorted that out:-clap

That's why I called on all the order members to show their faces here :)

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Hi Grandmaster T_G,

I am still here ! A bit busy with a new plugin.

Best wishes to all at the Round Table, living not too far from Glastonbury I feel the magic in the air, or is it the smell of something more potent ! :D

Regards, pcd.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
PCD said:
Hi Grandmaster T_G,

I am still here ! A bit busy with a new plugin.

Best wishes to all at the Round Table, living not too far from Glastonbury I feel the magic in the air, or is it the smell of something more potent ! :D

Regards, pcd.

Aye, as our druid you should know all about those special elixirs
:-bighappy

Rev I.M. Jolly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
....well I'm happy to be free from my shackles...and sh*te shovelling....

Rev I.M. Jolly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
:-ohmy...damn you....what happened to the red crosses.....I want a red cross;)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rev I.M. Jolly said:
:-ohmy...damn you....what happened to the red crosses.....I want a red cross;)

Oh dear Rev, I can see your stream of ramblings has dried up! :eek:
One short message every 3 months, you call that rambling???? Shame on you - unless you tell me that you just returned from some far away place and found the lost arc

I wanted to make you special religious person representative on the round table but as it stands you will have to stay friends with
mrhorse.gif

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I claim my rightful place as grand butthead master... :-doh!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BGonaSTICK said:
I claim my rightful place as grand butthead master... :-doh![/quote

I was waiting for you oh great Butthead. As you noticed I had reserved the Buthead section just for you :D

We are still short but it's a start!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
T_G said:
We are still short but it's a start!

Speak for yourself, I'm over 6 foot.
And why is my nick not in bold?

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
OK, so answer me this then...

Why does my head look like a huge BUTT?!?!?! ({}):confused:-doh!

Answers on a postcard.

Rev I.M. Jolly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
T_G said:
Oh dear Rev, I can see your stream of ramblings has dried up! :eek:
One short message every 3 months, you call that rambling???? Shame on you - unless you tell me that you just returned from some far away place and found the lost arc

I wanted to make you special religious person representative on the round table but as it stands you will have to stay friends with
mrhorse.gif

Ahhhhhh, the old lost arc...surprised you heard about my clerical adventures. Nobody was more surprised than me to find that it was indeed a full sized arc and was moored at a high quality holiday resort, at peak season too...uncanny.

weeelll thats what my mileage claim form to the vatican stated anyways;).

As you can imagine, the life of a minister can be a full and varied occupation. I have been in discussion with my local trade union of late to fight my latest case with the vatican regarding my working hours. I mean what other profession do you HAVE to work every single weekend....and thats not even getting into the festive holidays:rolleyes:, sheeeesh on xmas eve I, like everyone else, simply wants to be sitting in front of my fire watching a james bond film. Whereas I am forced to attend my chosen place of religious worship listening to various people screeching/ruining some outdated song/carol.:eek: If only SOME people weren't so caught up in this religion thing, they take the words of .....errrm.....:confused...you know...thats book....errrrm.........THE BIBLE, thats the name I was looking for, far too seriously. Its like a religion to some people.

...where was I?

Actually, I still like to pop in and see what interesting posts are getting discussed. Fact Is I joined for a wee bit of advice/help originally and found it to be quite friendly and a tad humerous too;). If you take a look at the wee bit below my name on the left it'll probably point out the reason for my lack of posts. I don't have a dish or anything remotely similar...would like to, but ain't technical enough I'm afraid:(. No point me annoying the bejingoes out of you nice people If my sole reason for posting is simply rambling (as much as I love rambling;)). So I just post now and again. I AM getting sick of the smell of horse poo though.

Anyways, must be going...I can feel a prayer coming on.

The Rev

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
That's better!
I can understand your frustration with the weekend thing, but I am afraid you are going to have to tough it out unless you change religion...

I don't think you will get a positive response from the pope because he is German, and you know them Germans like things to be orderly. So Sunday is Sunday and that's it.

I would offer you the position of the Idiot Guide druid, where you can choose the time of worship yourself, but I am afraid the position is already taken by PCD. You could challenge him to a remote control fight but you have no chance against his powerful magic plugins.

So you are going to have to stay a bit longer with Mr. Horse I am afraid...

And finally, regarding your sat equipment, I don't think you need a dish at all. I can see you already are receiving a lot of transmissions without the help of any electronic equipment.

You are most welcome to visit the forum anytime and ramble on for a while! :)