Toecutter making the big chop!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't say that nobody warned you, there is an imminent cull at the Toecutter's Den forum, all zero posters will be taken out this weekend. So if you happen to be among them, you'd better post quickly. :)

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
What did you think rolf, we are better here, he is from Liverpool as you no,but he is not in the same leauge as far as you guys go as human beings, he thinks he no`s it all. may be he does except the encrypion,then he is bambosseld the same as the rest of us

that is my thougths. may be i am wrong if so i would like to say "Sorry. but until then lrts wait an see if he can come up with the goods.

regards mikeey

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Horses for courses Mikeey, Toecutter runs a very very busy forum under the Toecutter banner, he also is a prime mover in the Satdudez setup, plus played an important part in the Phill's satfiles operation. I don't think that he's ever claimed to be particularly knowledgable about encryption, but as he spends huge amounts of time keeping the forums together I personally thiink that he deserves much credit in the sat scene.

Can't really see what His being a Liverpudlian has to do with anything though Mikeey.

PS. You may notice that i am also a member there, as well as Satdudez and a couple of others, you simply cannot have too much information.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Talking of zero posts Rolf, there's plenty on this site. Also looking through the list of members plenty of WWW's against names that don't lead anywhere. What are they please?

Jimbo :confused

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes there are a lot of zero poster Jimbo, but I think that its the same on all of the forums, in fact the vast majority of members in most of the forums are non posters.

Not much that can be done about it, if you make the forum members only, then people will join simply to read the forum, but won't necessarily post.

With regard to the web site indication on the members list, it was caused by the upload of the old forum database, some of the catagories were misaligned, so causing these glitches.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Thanks for making that clear Rolf.

Jimbo