Toecutter's Board Problems

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[size=0.5]AS FROM NOW IM FINISHED HERE WEVE ALL COME ALONG WAY AND WEVE ALL MADE MANY A FRIEND BREAKS MY HEART TO SAY IT BUT I CAN NO LONGER CARRY ON HERE THE DEN TO ME MEANS MORE THAN I COULD EVER EXPRESS IN WORDS HERE RATHER THAN FALL OUT WITH MY FRIENDS ILL BID YOU ALL GOOD BY FROM HERE I BELEIVE IN FREEDOM AND EVERYONE BEING EQUAL ITS WHAT IVE STRIVED FOR ALL THIS TIME I CAN NO LONGER BE PART OF A TEAM THAT BELEIVES IN UNDERGROUND BOARDS WHICH ARE EXCLUSIVE TO CERTAIN PEOPLE IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING I BELEIVE IN AND HAVE WORKED FOR I WOULD BE A HYPOCRITE IF I STAYED I CANT WORK ALONG SIDE PEOPLE WHO THINK OTHER WISE IF WE ARE NOT = WE ARE NOTHING AND ANYBODY THAT THINKS OTHERWISE AND IS A PART OF THIS BOARD IS A HYPOCRITE FIRST CLASS BIG THANK YOU TO KEY ACID FOR MAKING MY DREAMS COME TRUE TO BIG AL FOR BEING U M8 AND STANDING BY ME IN TIMES OF NEED TO PHILL SAT FILES YOU ARE THE STUFF DREAMS ARE MADE OF M8 FOR PUSHING ME ON WHEN I HAD DOUBT ID RATHER GO NOW M8S THAN FALL OUT WITH THOSE I LOVE OVER MY BELIFS IM FREE HOPE ONE DAY YOU ALL SEE THE LIGHT AND OPEN THE GATE TO FREEDOM AS I DID NO ONE EVER DICTATED WHAT SHOUD OR SHOULD NOT BE SAID OR DONE OR GIVEN AT THE DEN THIS IS A FREE BOARD WHERE FEAR OF SAYING THE WRONG THING DOES NOT GET U EPELLED FROM THE DEN APOLAGIES FROM ME TO THOSE MODS IVE LET DOWN BY DOING THIS U ALL MEAN A LOT TO ME AND ITS BIN A PLEASURE BEING WITH YOU ALL TO THE MEMBERS YOU MADE THE DEN WHAT IT IS I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED MY COMPANY AS MUCH AS I HAVE ENJOYED YOURES WEVE HAD ARE LAUGHS STAY FREE AND HAPPY GUYS THE GRASS IS NEVER GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE AS YOU MAY THINK PLEASE DO NOT PUT ME BACK ! IT IS NOT I REPEAT NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO WISHING YOU ALL GOOD HEALTH RESPECT TO U ONE AND ALL THE CUTTER OF TOE'S[/size]

I would guess that the hacking and DOS attacks over the past couple of days and other not so recent problems have taken their toll, I can only hope that Toe' has a change of heart, I for one have enjoyed the forum over the past year or so and will miss it and him if it goes.

lee32uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super
Triax 1.1m dish
Diseqc motor
Invacom lnb
My Location
Manchester
I hope so too Rolfw.Not too many good places left with the exception of here and Satdudez.I dont know exactly what happened, apart from someone trying to hack it ? Lets hope he is back soon with a bigger and better forum.

Lee

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Lee,

From the sound of it, it may go deeper than that, but Toe' has just posted on Satdudez, so he's still alive and kicking. ;)

lee32uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super
Triax 1.1m dish
Diseqc motor
Invacom lnb
My Location
Manchester
Looks like the dens back to stay <@>

[size=0.25] >>>>OFFICIAL DEN STATEMENT<<<<

THE LAST 48HRS HAVE BIN A ****IN PERSONAL NIGHTMARE FOR ALL THE ADMINS HERE

IT IS OBVIOUS TO ME NOW THAT WE ARE WORN OUT THIS IS THE CLOSEST WE HAVE EVER CAME TO ALL GOING ARE OWNE WAYS THIS DEN IS NOT JUST ME ALONE ITS A BIG PART OF ALL ARE LIVES AND THE SIMPLE FACTS ARE THESE I DONT WORK WITHOUT KEY BIG AL OR PHILL IM AFRAID IM THE MAIN DISTRUCTIVE INSTIGATOR OF RECENT EVENTS FOR MONTHS NOW IVE HAD THINGS ON MY MIND THAT SHOULD HAVE BIN SORTED STRAIGHT OFF FROM THE START INSTEAD THEY GREW AND GREW
ITS A SORRY TURN OF EVENTS WHEN YOU COUBT YOURE OWNE FAMILIES INTENTIONS IM NOW UNDER NO ILLUSION THAT THINGS ARE OK I DID NOT DO THIS FOR ANY ATTENTION AS SAID BY SOME >I WILL COME BACK TO U ANOTHER TIME U HAVE HAD YOURE CARD MARKED <
I DONT WANT TO GO IN TO THE PERSONAL SIDE OF THINGS NOR WILL I THIS BOARD WITH THE MEMBERS HELP WILL CARRY ON AS BEFORE WITH SOME SLIGHT CHANGES THE MODS THAT LOVE TO GOSSIP WILL NEED TO GO LIKE WISE ANY MEMBER THAT THINKS THEY ARE ABOVE THE REST OF US WE ARE A FREE BOARD AND WILL REMAIN THAT WAY I DISRESPECT CLOSED POLICY ON ANY SAT BOARD AND I WILL NOT BE TOLD HOW TO RUN THIS BOARD NOR WHAT TO SAY AND ALLOW U LOT TO HAVE IF I CAN GET IT YOU WILL GET IT AND TO **** WITH THE COLATERAL DAMAGE WHERE A HACKIN BOARD AND SHOULD EXCEPT A SHUT DOWN AS AN OCUPATIONAL HAZZARD AS SHOULD U THIS FAMILY WORKS ITS OWNE PROBLEMS OUT AMONGST ARE SELVES WITH NO OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE
KEY ACID IS MY BLOOD BROTHER AND WONT BE GOING ANY WHERE HE WILL BE STAYING HERE AT HOME WHERE HIS FAMILY WILL LOOK AFTER HIM AND ME TO I HOPE TIRDNESS KILLS ! KEY SLOW DOWN M8 BIG AL RESPECT YOU ARE AS IVE SAID BEFORE A BIG MAN WITH A BIG HEART M8 @ PHILL IM CONVINCED NOW M8 UR AS MAD AS A HATTER LIKE ME M8 ROFLMAO NO ONE DICTATES
WHAT I DO HERE I DECIDE MOST THINGS ABOUT THE WAY THIS BOARD MOVES I DO LISTEN TO ADVICE AND DO MAKE MISTAKES

WE ARE SAT FREEDOM FIGHTERS ITS WHAT WE LIVE AND BREATH BE FREE BE HAPPY BE HEALTHY ABOVE ALL RESPECT EACHOTHER AND HAVE FUN

@ KEY PHILL AND BIG AL WE ARE THE HAPPENING SQUAD

@ MODS LETS GET TO WORK AND HEY LETS BE CAREFULL OUT THERE

@ THE MEMBERS YOU HAVE MY DEEPEST RESPECT YOU ARE THE ****IN BEST THERE IS

AS FROM NOW I WILL BE TAKING A BREAK AND SOME TIME TO MYSELF AND FAMILY IM BURNT OUT[/size]

bigrandydavid

site tea lady
Reaction score
My Location
elliots butchers
although he`s not being specific I think anyone with their ear to the ground knows what he`s talking about.
there seems to be a lot of paranoia around at the moment!

T

trucker

I would just like to say a huge thanks to Toe, for all the things that ive learnt from that wonderful learning centre called the DEN

Wish you luck Toe which ever way you go
Keep smileing

K TV F

Trucker )(-)(

ps, not only do angels have wings

dentsy2000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wel;l Guys I think I just got the jist of all that and all I can say is that I will be sorry to say any drastic changes made to any of these sites as I have only been a member for about a week and I have found so many helpfull topics that everyone has posted & most importantly the friendship that seems to shine from everyone who has replied to my cries for help. Come on Guys lets keep going as we have to think of all the people who need people like us, OOps sorry i meant you Guys as I aint converse enough with all of this yet,

Best Regards to everyonewho has & who will be their to help in the future,

Simon:-beer :-cheers :-righton :-band

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Wouldn't be too concerned, bear in mind that the original posts were a month ago, everything seems to have resolved itself and its all up and running with no problems.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Well, it's up and running with a few problems on logging in. :(

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
PM me Jimbo and I'll try and sort it out for you, i certainly didn't have any problems, but that was straight after the server switch over, I presume that you're using the new address, I've put it in Nobblys Big Links Forum, under Satellite Forums.