toecutters,now ask for posts back

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon 2003

Reaction score
looks like toes ad enuf too.people more interested in getting there f ookin posts back,and there signiture status,and not helping,he said foo k off posts and ststus unimportant but people will push the fookin piont ,lets hope he calms down and has a rethink simon 2003

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
He will be back, but anyone posting a moan will instantly have their post deleted else be banned. Mods decision. No ifs no buts O-no

The guy just takes on too much, and far too many members at the Den go out of their way to antagonise the situation, pouring oil on troubled waters Grrrrrrr

Marts

newbie123

Reaction score
its not just that, some people are just never happy with what they have, they always want more. i read the bulletin an if i was him i wood have said tha same thing.
i wood not come back either too many selfish ungrateful people that only go on toeys to moan. anyway, wherever u r m8 gd luck in what u do

sligoman

Reaction score
Can't fault him on that one, seems to me that peeps think it is a status to have biger post count than the other person. Who cares... what they don't realise is the flack that some of these forums go through just to stay open.

What toe should do now is disable the post counter and the little status window should read 'who gives a fook'

enough said Toe take christmas and New Year off then you decide what you want to do.

Merry Christmas to all

Sligoman

robsim

Reaction score
newbie123 said:
its not just that, some people are just never happy with what they have, they always want more. i read the bulletin an if i was him i wood have said tha same thing.
i wood not come back either too many selfish ungrateful people that only go on toeys to moan. anyway, wherever u r m8 gd luck in what u do
So what you mean to say is that you understand that a few rotten eggs can bring Toe down????
I would say warn dose rotten eggs and if they don,t listen dump them instead of the good willing guy's,whitch helps us all.

markbuffyfan

Reaction score
Website
www.paphosholidayhome.com
My Location
home cinema, minor sat stuff but keen.
too many takers and not enough givers in more ways that one i was a big fan of toe and the rants and stuff were usually well justified.I hope he comes back the satt scene needs its characters and he was and has been of help many time three cheers for toe.

simon 2003

Reaction score
i did about three or four posts at people about this flippin ridiculous ,can i have my sig back can i have more letters for my name,i should have been informed as i donate this and f**** that,mods and admin trying to get things back to normal but all they got was that,i had 3 or 400 posts and have donated ,so flippin what

AndyMan

Reaction score
Just hope if he does come back then peeps will learn the lesson , very much doubt it though ......

Status
Not open for further replies.