Tolong ..................

Reaction score
Ada yang tahu XXX channel yang bisa diterima dari Asia nggak ya ?
Dimana bisa cari Receiver Samsung 9500 VIA CI, Magic Cam, Card Programmer, dan lainnya.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
@den_baguse_fendi

Please post in Engish. ...thank you

Reaction score
den_baguse_fendi said:
Ada yang tahu XXX channel yang bisa diterima dari Asia nggak ya ?
Dimana bisa cari Receiver Samsung 9500 VIA CI, Magic Cam, Card Programmer, dan lainnya.
In English :
Title : Help me please .......

Does somebody know XXX channels receivable from ASIA?
Where can I buy Samsung DSR-9500 VIA CI receiver, Magic Cam, Card Programmer, and other tools in Jakarta (Indonesia).

Note :
I am sorry for this unconfinion. I post this in Indonesian language because my English is horrable.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Greater London
@den_bagus_fendi
Thanks and your Engish is fine. I hope soemone can help you.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
den_baguse_fendi said:
Title : Help me please .......
Does somebody know XXX channels receivable from ASIA?

Plenty on offer, but we need to know what size dish you have and if you are actually in Indonesia

www.lyngsat.com has a section for the Asian section, and looking at the individual channels will show whether you can receive the right encryptions with the Samsung

Reaction score
Channel Hopper said:
Plenty on offer, but we need to know what size dish you have and if you are actually in Indonesia

www.lyngsat.com has a section for the Asian section, and looking at the individual channels will show whether you can receive the right encryptions with the Samsung
Dish : 1.8m solid
LNB : C + Ku
Rec : Metabox-II FTA + MetaBox-III + Zeta CAM + MR + Magic CAM

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
With that set-up, if you where in Europe you would have it all,, More mature content then you could ever watch. But from ASIA I'm not so sure. Keep on at CH he might know.