toon medical group lol

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
i see newcastle have lost another squad member today , stephen carr , who has apparently has just recovered from a groin injury is now out for who nos now , so laughable. it just means that they have about 10 first team players out now . i just can t believe how the club can keep this fitness , medical sports team employed they must be a joke , hopeless,players plagued with injuries from the past what ever this can t happen , i played sunday league footie for about 10 years and can only remember 1 bad knee ligament injury , and i was fit to go again 3months later ,and you should of seen the quality of pitches i played on ( sheeps field) are these players just milking it i don t know , its beyound a joke now

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
It is all down to severe problem called Sounessitus, his philosophy is let them go out drink dance do what they want don't train and carry on losing cos he doesn't give a monkeys cos he's still getting paid ({})