topup tv

fbillytom

Reaction score
is there any cracks or codes for my pace recv have some cards any info would be nice

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
fbillytom said:
is there any cracks or codes for my pace recv have some cards any info would be nice

Sorry - TUTV seems to be not worth the bother - as yet no codes/cards.

jobdone

Reaction score
I am toying with the Idea of being stupid and obtaining a topuptv pack , the problem now I see is that TopUpTv are charging £20 connection fee (not really a problem as it's in the price of the kit) but according to their site they also charge this £20 for any subsequent reconnection , to me this means that if I miss a months payment (just because I can't be bothered as the service is rather cr*p) then I run the risk of paying my £20 ontop of my next months payment??? It seemed a good(ish) idea that I could just use a month when and if I wanted it(there is so many times you can watch cartoon network etc.) can anyone confirm this is the case or what is their 'disconnection' time and is there actually anyone using this service , being an ONdigi subscriber (from near enough when they came on) I never regretted subscribing to that , but this service seems extremely poor in comparison.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Just read the terms and conditions on their website and it states if you stop subscription you will have to 're-connect'

In the FAQ they tell you hold onto your card incase you want to 're-connect' at anytime.

You also have to understand that the stations share the same channel and some only broadcast for part of each day.

Nick -D-vB

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm trawling all the UK SAT boards looking for anyone interested in setting up a Top Up TV cardsharing ring?

I haven't had any luck unlooping these new 7.6 cards, [mainly because all the information I can find is in Spanish or Italian] but I've got a cardserver working with PC clients using DVB-T PCI / USB devices. I'm now looking for people to test with "normal" Set Top Boxes connected to an online PC with a cheap season2 interface.

You fellaz sound like you know your stuff so if you can help be beta test this setup I'd really appreciate your input. Also if you know anyone who could work with the season2 logs or anyone up on ARM firmware disassembly please let me know.

Cheers, Nick.

;)