Touching up

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
h++p://glennferon.com/index.html

Go to this link, click on Portfolio and then click on the first picture. Move the curser on and off the picture and you will see the work they have done to it. It is very interesting to see what they do (not to speak of that there are some really fine looking girls :)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
As far as I can see, the first job is to remove the sags and wrinkles, then enhance the bust....

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Analoguesat said:
As far as I can see, the first job is to remove the sags and wrinkles, then enhance the bust....

Does't alcohol in the blood system do that ?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Channel Hopper said:
Does't alcohol in the blood system do that ?

Yes - beergoggles do just that :D

Theres even now a formula to describe the effect!

Scientists believe they have worked out a formula to calculate how "beer goggles" affect a drinker's vision.
The drink-fuelled phenomenon is said to transform supposedly "ugly" people into beauties - until the morning after.

Researchers at Manchester University say while beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder, the amount of alcohol consumed is not the only factor.

Additional factors include the level of light in the pub or club, the drinker's own eyesight and the room's smokiness.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/4468884.stm

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
That formula certainly helps explain this poster...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Isn't that strange how reading something can trigger a memory. Many many years ago I worked a night shift and the tea man who was a Polish immigrant called George told me about how he spent his 21st birthday in Poland just before the 2nd world war. He went out and got bladdered but ended up in a sleaze bar with the most beautiful woman he had ever set eyes upon. She invited him back to her room and although she warned him to keep quiet as she was not supposed to have men staying over, they had a most fantastic night of s_x and George woke up quite early the following day just as it was getting light. By his bedside was a glass of milk and being thirsty after a night on the beer he heartily drank it but thought it was warm and tasted funny. As he put the glass down he noticed another glass on the opposite bedside cabinet and from this glass was staring a glass eye. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the beautiful girl he had slept with stirred, reached over for the glass eye, popped it into her eye socket then reached for the glass of milk and promtly hit the roof and was shouting at and kicking George. The noise woke a baby that was sleeping in the bottom drawer of a chest of drawers in the same room and who the milk had been expressed for by the girl. George never failed to express how ugly she was in the cold light of day but he could never understand why she looked so beautiful the night before. nb he used to tell this story evertime someone new started on the shift which was almost every week.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
"Beer Armour" - The invisible but incredibly tough armour a drunk wears that stops him from being hurt when falling face first onto the floor on the way back from the pub.

"Beer Scooter" - The lightning-fast scooter that takes one from the club to home when arseholed, which explains why one cannot remember the journey the next day

"Beer Monkey" - The invisible creature that messes up your hair, pisses in your mouth and steals £30 from your wallet when you're sleeping the night after 'just going out for a quick half-pint with the lads'

"Beer Pinball" - The walk from pub to home whereby one bounces off hedges, cars, lamposts and postboxes thus carrying on in a roundabout way in one's intended direction.

''Drinking and Dialling''-That's the worst thing ever. Ringing people up telling them you love them or crying, generally making a fool of yourself. If they don't answer then you leave them an extremley embarassing voicemail which they have let everyone you know listen to it.

Simba27

Panthera leo massaieus
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Comag SL55 receiver. Lidl 0.6 LNB. Lidl 80cm dish. Metronic DiSEqC motor. Phillips Freeview box. JVC SVHS Video .Targa 160GB HDD/DVD recorder. 3 x UHF modulators. 6-way Booster/Splitter.
My Location
Uxbridge UK
Maybe it's just me, but I prefer the untouched photographs.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
i thought the whole idea of being a model is so you dont have to do things like this??

if shes a minger, sack her and get someone who isnt, thus saving a lot of work!!

err or maybe is just me being cruel :)

im actually thinking of sending my picture in, could make me look half decent lol
ive got all the right curves...just in the wrong places and MY 6 pack is in the fridge keeping cool for the next footy match lol

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
A couple of these girls are bl**dy rough before the retouching......

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Still I would not mind touching those girls up. I'd sacrifice myself for you selflessly.

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
>MYSTERY BUS. The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're
>in
>the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the unattractive people
>so the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you come back in.
>
>MYSTERY TAXI. The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before
>you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-Pinter
>in your bed instead

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
zorba said:
MYSTERY TAXI. The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-Pinter in your bed instead

Her excuse is that she eats too many bacon sandwiches. Serves her right, is your air brush big enough for this?