Tps/absat/viaccess

goldfish2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xsat dtva with an official canal sat card and monoblock.
80 cm dish
My Location
London
I lost tps and multivision, but not all of it so do you think that we are going everything in tps? ehat about canal satellite and absat do they also chnages the codes often? i only have one "bouquet" on canal satellite, what can i do to have all channels? i bought a receiver without any cams but all channels were already programmed, it must be a sort of magic receiver but i am a novice in this field. any help would be appreciated

tihery2000

Reaction score
hi dear,

yes evry body lost some chaneles on tps last day but not all the national french chaneles steel work (because they are not only on tps but on canal too and they work on canal) about canal sat you can watch only 2 bouquet not all because the intresting chanels or on mediaguard 2 and thalescrypt, you must whait they are steel not hacked.
absat work fine,
be patiant coming soon i think.

goldfish2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Xsat dtva with an official canal sat card and monoblock.
80 cm dish
My Location
London
tihery2000 said:
hi dear,

yes evry body lost some chaneles on tps last day but not all the national french chaneles steel work (because they are not only on tps but on canal too and they work on canal) about canal sat you can watch only 2 bouquet not all because the intresting chanels or on mediaguard 2 and thalescrypt, you must whait they are steel not hacked.
absat work fine,
be patiant coming soon i think.
well i only have tf1 and m6, dont have f1 anf 3 , i know they are on canal but i don't have that bouquet on canal.
my friend has got disney channel so how come? if it has not been hacked yet

afro_king

Reaction score
Please can you help. I press the factory defaulty and all my channels disappear and I cant get them back. can you bring back.

M

mosafu

afro king i think yoyu have to do a frequency rescan, get all the frequency from lyngsat and put them manually and scan.probably that might help.

mosafu