TPS / ART and Goldcard

N

nilefish

My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Hi

I would like to know if the goldcard which can clear tps and Art works with Magic or Matrix cam ? and can I use the dynamite programmer for that?

Many Thanks

sprog

sprog

My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
Rusty Old 80cm mesh dish on fence pole!
My Location
South Wales
Hi,

I have Echostar DSB808CI with Icecrypt Black inserted, and a gold card programmed with the TPS file from sat-key. Clears TPS channels OK. I think the Magic/MR cam is able to do what Icecrypt can so you should be successfull. I use an Elvis to programme card.

N

nilefish

My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
sprog said:
Hi,

I have Echostar DSB808CI with Icecrypt Black inserted, and a gold card programmed with the TPS file from sat-key. Clears TPS channels OK. I think the Magic/MR cam is able to do what Icecrypt can so you should be successfull. I use an Elvis to programme card.

Thanks alot I will try that and hopefuly it's successfull. I will let you know what happen

N

nobann

you can clear it using your matrix or magic cam without the need of the gold card using cas interface or a laptop with pcmcia slot

U

ucef

with dynamite prog u cam open ART and TPS with gold card,
with out a need if CAM
just put that file into the flash, and leave the eeprom empty
enjoy m8

NO HEX FILES. READ RULES. ATTACHMENT REMOVED.

N

nobann

u can program your matrix so it clear all of this and more without the need for the gold card on it

D

degangoo

My Satellite Setup
satellite&computer setup
My Location
asia
Hi every one

pls advice me I have Humax 5400 pls show me if any krak for ART
pls show me step by step

thanks