TPS / ART and Goldcard

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Hi

I would like to know if the goldcard which can clear tps and Art works with Magic or Matrix cam ? and can I use the dynamite programmer for that?

Many Thanks

sprog

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar 808 CI Via
Jokercam-Retired!,T-REX,
Rusty Old 80cm mesh dish on fence pole!
My Location
South Wales
Hi,

I have Echostar DSB808CI with Icecrypt Black inserted, and a gold card programmed with the TPS file from sat-key. Clears TPS channels OK. I think the Magic/MR cam is able to do what Icecrypt can so you should be successfull. I use an Elvis to programme card.

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
sprog said:
Hi,

I have Echostar DSB808CI with Icecrypt Black inserted, and a gold card programmed with the TPS file from sat-key. Clears TPS channels OK. I think the Magic/MR cam is able to do what Icecrypt can so you should be successfull. I use an Elvis to programme card.

Thanks alot I will try that and hopefuly it's successfull. I will let you know what happen

nobann

Reaction score
you can clear it using your matrix or magic cam without the need of the gold card using cas interface or a laptop with pcmcia slot

U

ucef

with dynamite prog u cam open ART and TPS with gold card,
with out a need if CAM
just put that file into the flash, and leave the eeprom empty
enjoy m8

NO HEX FILES. READ RULES. ATTACHMENT REMOVED.

nobann

Reaction score
u can program your matrix so it clear all of this and more without the need for the gold card on it

degangoo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite&computer setup
My Location
asia
Hi every one

pls advice me I have Humax 5400 pls show me if any krak for ART
pls show me step by step

thanks