TPS Cin*st* etc

petchletch

Reaction score
Hi All,
Please could some one help me figure this out. Channels went off at beginning of June incl MTV etc on Hotbird. Most came back except....

MR1.081 opens TPS Multiv***n but none of the other TPS's like Cin*sta etc.

I have checked the keys on the net and updated them using the remote on my Tecnomate 5500CIP. When I switch off the receiver and back on the new keys are still OK. Please help as being in Spain I need some decent Movie channels to listen to in French/English besides the ones after midnight :)

Thanks for your help in advance

petchletch

Reaction score
Hi sathunteruk

I've now got a Tecnomate 5500CI Super to replace the CIP - put in the new keys for 0C & 0D and hey presto. Seems the CIP was not able to get the CAM to emulate properly - it always needed a funcard inserted to decode whilst the Super does not.

Thanks for your help and getting me to redo the keys - I'd done them so many times on the old STB is was getting p**sed off

Thanks again

rob43

Reaction score
My Location
canaries
petchletch said:
Hi All,
Please help as being in Spain I need some decent Movie channels to listen to in French/English besides the ones after midnight :)

Thanks for your help in advance

hi petchletch. if its movies you want, as you are in spain try a small dish on hispasat 30w. you should pick up about 12 film channels mainly in english. plus entertainment channels like axn, people & arts, sic mulher etc don´t know how long they will last though. rob43

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
@ Petchletch.....recently I have found too that the MR had problems clearing TPS....so until a later file for the MR comes avaliable I'm using my trusty Fun6 card!

petchletch

Reaction score
Hi All
Well glad to see even some of the best tech's get the same problems as me. Thanks for the advice. Since the arc my dish motor follows isn't that exact I stopped trying to exactly align it for Hispasat 30w. I also thought all Hispasat 30w channels had gone over to a new encryption which was not hacked - been reading to many posts I think. If Hispasat is OK I'll definately play with the dish again.

Muy Bien mis amogos.

jagost02

Single
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Yamaha YZF-R1
My Location
North of the Tejo & South of the Thames
30W is my home. Most Spanish have gone over to N2 but the portuguese are still N1. You can still get some half decent channels here including:

Sports
Sportv

Movies
LusoMundo Primiere
Lusomundo Action
Lusomundo Gallery

Movies PPV
Estreias 1
Estreias 2
Exitos 1
Exitos 2

mature content
Playboy
Sexyhot

Regards,
John

petchletch

Reaction score
Thanks John

Got some 30W channels working - just need to get my alignment for signal strength up a bit and I'm there. Thanks to all...