tps foot gone ?

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
just got in expexting to watch chelsea city game on tps foot, and it's gone:eek: , i knew about the rumours just prayed it wasn't true,

never mind watching game on C+Deporte1

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
its gone here too.... and i cant update keys yet, we had a change round in front room.

Now the network dont reach the Dreambox :( im gonna set it up wireless)

Oily

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite=Motorized Triax 88cm&a DM800HD with 500gb hd.Vu+ Duo
My Location
Radcliffe
Working fine here Red:confused

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
They are changing the AES keys every day.
Sorry Bronking.Especially about Distan.;)

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
zorba said:
They are changing the AES keys every day.
Sorry Bronking.Especially about Distan.;)

didn't look for updated key's, just switch on to C+deporte1

i'm afraid the ref was a terribly obscene joke in that situ (distin) the city capt surely had the right to ask about drogba's handball, yet the ref kept saying give me the ball (lip reading)
i think he knew he'd made the wrong decision and therefor did not want to discuss it and just wanted his ball back, got the hump like a little kid and sent him off (just because he could)
now distin missing, and with all the injurries, at least more of our youngsters should get a few games from now until the end of season

just updated key's everthing ok

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Well ,i could lip read the ref he kept asking for the ball and when he was just going to give it the ref already had his hand in his pocket.I know they are trying to clamp down on the players grouping and hounding the ref but this was only a one man protest after the whistle.
I'm not on hispasat,i saw the match on prime sport on nilesat,as its in english.I have tps as back up.:)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
As far as I'm concerned, the ref asked for the ball so many times it was a joke. He even drew a few pictures of it in the air in case there was a language problem! Distin was the big kid and he only wanted to give the ball back when the ref went to his pocket. What a loser - he totally deserved the red card, just like my kids do when they won't go to bed!

I also think there were several instances in the game with City players surrounding the ref over his decisions, but nobody wants to talk about that, 'cos it's not Chelsea.

Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

({});):p

smante1972

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500 Ci, DreamBox 500S, 1.2 M SatChaser dish, Jaeger 18inch Actuator, PowerCam-Pro, Dragon Cam 4.1
My Location
hounslow, london
Guys - I have been trying to update the latest TPS keys into my Technomate 1500Ci without any success.
any help

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
zorba said:
,i saw the match on prime sport on nilesat,as its in english.I have tps as back up.:)

Hi Zorba
I never seen that channel before, it was not listed on LJ's. How did you find out about this one? Do they often show PL games with english audio?

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
My Location
cheshire,algeria
BGonaSTICK said:
As far as I'm concerned, the ref asked for the ball so many times it was a joke. He even drew a few pictures of it in the air in case there was a language problem! Distin was the big kid and he only wanted to give the ball back when the ref went to his pocket. What a loser - he totally deserved the red card, just like my kids do when they won't go to bed!

I also think there were several instances in the game with City players surrounding the ref over his decisions, but nobody wants to talk about that, 'cos it's not Chelsea.

Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

({});):p

i never realised you were soo one eyed:eek:

the ref ....................hang on thread hyjack i'll wait till to moz:)

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm800 90cmdish and motek 2100a www.expert-ict.co.uk
My Location
lancashire uk
bronking said:
just got in expexting to watch chelsea city game on tps foot, and it's gone:eek: , i knew about the rumours just prayed it wasn't true,

never mind watching game on C+Deporte1

not gone you just need to enter the dailey AES keys except sundays when they dont change them as they are all down the pub O-Ha

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
My Location
cheshire,algeria
northernmonkey said:
not gone you just need to enter the dailey AES keys except sundays when they dont change them as they are all down the pub O-Ha

wecome m8:D sorted read rest of post and look at discussion on ref's in this section tell us what you think

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Nice to see Mills asking the Ref not to book Cole. But did he listen NO.

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Its on a package called pehla sports officially.this package has all the sports channels on nilesat.the 6 art sports are on the add package.It usually shows the main premier match with same commentators as art sport but with an english studio/panel speaking at half time, and on champions league it has english commentary.

T_G said:
Hi Zorba
I never seen that channel before, it was not listed on LJ's. How did you find out about this one? Do they often show PL games with english audio?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
zorba said:
Its on a package called pehla sports officially.this package has all the sports channels on nilesat.the 6 art sports are on the add package.It usually shows the main premier match with same commentators as art sport but with an english studio/panel speaking at half time, and on champions league it has english commentary.

I tried to get it but I think I am out of footprint on that one. Is it FTA?

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
T_G said:
I tried to get it but I think I am out of footprint on that one. Is it FTA?

Not FTA(but i,m not paying ;) ),frequency 11.954H 27500.Signal strong (over here anyway).

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
zorba said:
Not FTA(but i,m not paying ;) ),frequency 11.954H 27500.Signal strong (over here anyway).

Well it's a strange one. I get a lock and a reasonably good signal on that freq, but the channel does not show up...

Also, what do you mean it is not FTA but you don't pay??

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
something similar to d**mbox