• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

TPS, france 1, 2, 3, ...

Hello all

How is it going

Glad to find a useful forum for satellite stuff, which is totally new to me. Well at present i have a dish with 2 LNB's installed by those satellite shop. About 3 days ago i was receiving France 1 - 6, TPS, Prima fila etc channels. All of a sudden i don't. Can anyone please point me at the right direction what should i do. (apat from subscribing to those, thnx). By the way I think its directed towards Hotbird and Astra1, hte reciver is KAON which doesn't have a slot for the card.

Anyone please help, much appreciated

Thnx in advance.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
The Prima Fila channels disappeared on some cards and receivers, but are still working on others, so a simple key edit may not produce the goods, it may require a software update.

WillowMan

My Satellite Setup
2 x 85cm transparent dishes - one fixed with 3 quattro LNBs 13E 19.5E 28.2E - one Vbox motorised dish 45E to 45W
DM7000, Sagem HD TNTSat, Strong SRT 6410 TNTSat
Triax 4 sat multiswitch
My Location
Midlands, Uk
I wanted these channels and I have just ordered a 12 month TPS Star subscription from Surpin Electronique for 160 Euros (£120) + 12 Euros postage. They will supply people outside France.
Their website is http://www.surpin.fr/ You need to be to communicate in French with them.
They also supply CanalSatellite subscriptions at standard French prices.