TPS Movie channels gone - pls help

hrvstar

Reaction score
Hi all,

Please n please HELP! For some reason my TPS channels no longer show, though my Multivision channels show ok. I have a Matrix Reloaded cam card which I was told should open everything, only the TPS channels just won't show......any advice will be very appreciated thanks all.

rizla

Reaction score
My Location
Reading
Try to update keys using your STB remote. If your receiver has an in-built Via**ess decoder and if you already have a FUN card, try that. I have Matrix rel. which is not working at the moment but even when it worked I used FUN card for TPS and Multivision. Simple reason: it doesn't freeze.

hrvstar

Reaction score
Thanks Rizla - but pls what is STB remote....since I got the system i have really never tried anything on it so i am a complete novice. I never had a fun card in it though, it was just the CAM card in the box and it showed those channels ok. Some one said something about updating keys, is that the same as what you are suggesting?

rizla

Reaction score
My Location
Reading
You can update your keys using your receiver's (ST:cool: remote control. Can't tell you how it's done exactly because my CAM is dead but it is really easy. All you need to know is TPS ID which you can find in any SoftCam update file. For TPS it is 007C00. You must access your CAM menu and then chose Viaccess and then the provider 007C00. Then you just type in the new keys in digits (no letters). You are probably looking for the 0f key set: 7A5BB66776140E2B which you have to convert into digit only form. If I find the converter I post it to you.

hrvstar

Reaction score
Thank you very much m8, I will do a search and see what i can get. Please let me know what ever you find out....cheers.