TPS & Multivision gone?

andy653cc

Reaction score
Ok guys, after about two months of messing i finally managed to receive TPS & Multivision at the weekend (unzipping the Al7bar file helped!) looking forward to footy tommorrow night and low and behold i have nothing tonight, is there new keys available or does this happen frequently?

regards
Andy

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There is a goldcard file available, so I guess that key updates won't be too far behind.

kanna_kumar

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am new to Satelite receiver use, i gave to a shop to ugrade my receiver now the software is DS-911uz, it was catching multivision earlier, now since 2 weeks no, so, what i havew to do. Pl. let me know

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You need to get yourself a serial cable and find where you can download the latest patch, have a look in the receiver software section and see if your receiver model is mentioned, there is a good search facility.