TPS on Humax 5300 any idea?

R

rizla

My Location
Reading
Can anyone tell me if there is a chance to receive TPS on Humax vaci 5300 again without a CAM? I already tried humax support on humaxdigital.com but with no success. They don't seem to bother to answer their customer's questions.

closetosoton

closetosoton

More dishes than Sense.
My Satellite Setup
Wavefield T55, 20 LNB's and a whole load of analogue boxes!
My Location
Close to Southampton
rizla said:
I already tried humax support on humaxdigital.com but with no success. They don't seem to bother to answer their customer's questions.
MMM, now let me think - "Dear Humax, how can I hack my humax receiver to be able to receive pay channels from broadcaster TPS without paying for them" - you really expect an answer...

R

rizla

My Location
Reading
closetosoton said:
MMM, now let me think - "Dear Humax, how can I hack my humax receiver to be able to receive pay channels from broadcaster TPS without paying for them" - you really expect an answer...

Was just an idea. I don't have time to follow all the development in pay sat TV anymore. I'm selling my equipment and I want to make it usable. Also, my question to Humax support was about the new OTA upgrade via Hotbird without ever mentioning TPS. Anyway, thanks for the sarcasm.