tps

adrianmac

Reaction score
I can not get tps and multivision on my dreambox 7000 I am using camd3.842 and camd3.840c clearing everything except tps and multivision and have updated keys daily but still is not clearing.Tps was the most stable I had until a few days ago
Anyone any thoughts??
Sorry Polsat not clearing either

Mac

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
You need to ftp in a new set of keys as blue button are old keys. See a key site for latest ones.

adrianmac

Reaction score
I have ftpd a new set of keys from one of the file sites today i assume u mean a new set of the camd3 keys ,if so this is what i have done and does not work

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
adrianmac said:
I have ftpd a new set of keys from one of the file sites today i assume u mean a new set of the camd3 keys ,if so this is what i have done and does not work

Don't know what image you have, but maybe you should delete all cams and keys and then download a fresh set. newcamd works fine. If you got the Gemini then you can download the Key updating script as well...

adrianmac

Reaction score
Thanks T_G I will try this,I assume you basically go in on blue panel under add ons and highlight everything under the delete option.
To your other point,bbI have gemini can u xplain the process on how to do the key update script and what the benefits of doing this is

regards Adrianmac

T_G said:
Don't know what image you have, but maybe you should delete all cams and keys and then download a fresh set. newcamd works fine. If you got the Gemini then you can download the Key updating script as well...

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
adrianmac said:
Thanks T_G I will try this,I assume you basically go in on blue panel under add ons and highlight everything under the delete option.
To your other point,bbI have gemini can u xplain the process on how to do the key update script and what the benefits of doing this is

regards Adrianmac

Yes, you go and choose the "thing" you want to delete, and then repeat it until it is all gone. I would recommend a reboot after that, and then you are sure to have a "clean" image.
Then you go and download the following: Cam (newcamd), cam config (newcamd 6.xx betad) and cam plugins (newcamd AES online updater) and keys (newcamd). After that go to ome of the key sites and download the latest keys and FTP them to where they belong. And if you then want to update the TPS keys you go to blue panel, system info, user script, aes newcamd, press start and then wait a few seconds. Go out of the menu and restart the EMU and you should be ok. :)

adrianmac

Reaction score
Tks T_G,I use camd3 after deleting this can I load with newcamd ,where do I download the items(Cam (newcamd), cam config (newcamd 6.xx betad) and cam plugins (newcamd AES online updater) and keys (newcamd).) you have listed below to?Is each one downloaded to different places?

tks adrianmacb

Yes, you go and choose the "thing" you want to delete, and then repeat it until it is all gone. I would recommend a reboot after that, and then you are sure to have a "clean" image.
Then you go and download the following: Cam (newcamd), cam config (newcamd 6.xx betad) and cam plugins (newcamd AES online updater) and keys (newcamd). After that go to ome of the key sites and download the latest keys and FTP them to where they belong. And if you then want to update the TPS keys you go to blue panel, system info, user script, aes newcamd, press start and then wait a few seconds. Go out of the menu and restart the EMU and you should be ok. :)[/quote]

adrianmac

Reaction score
T_G I just asked you a number of questions which I have now resolved by studying the dbox menus with your input note,one issue is when I try to follow your instructions for to clear tps when i go to user script in blue panel I am not getting aesnewcamd,i see ifconfig,top,bitstream,netstat,ecm.info and mount what do i need to do

tks adrianmac

Then you go and download the following: Cam (newcamd), cam config (newcamd 6.xx betad) and cam plugins (newcamd AES online updater) and keys (newcamd). After that go to ome of the key sites and download the latest keys and FTP them to where they belong. And if you then want to update the TPS keys you go to blue panel, system info, user script, aes newcamd, press start and then wait a few seconds. Go out of the menu and restart the EMU and you should be ok. :)[/quote]

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
adrianmac said:
T_G I just asked you a number of questions which I have now resolved by studying the dbox menus with your input note,one issue is when I try to follow your instructions for to clear tps when i go to user script in blue panel I am not getting aesnewcamd,i see ifconfig,top,bitstream,netstat,ecm.info and mount what do i need to do

tks adrianmac

Then you go and download the following: Cam (newcamd), cam config (newcamd 6.xx betad) and cam plugins (newcamd AES online updater) and keys (newcamd). After that go to ome of the key sites and download the latest keys and FTP them to where they belong. And if you then want to update the TPS keys you go to blue panel, system info, user script, aes newcamd, press start and then wait a few seconds. Go out of the menu and restart the EMU and you should be ok. :)
[/quote]

If you downloaded the cam plugin AES newcamd it should be there, there might be a few options on the user script, there is a pull down menu with a few options

adrianmac

Reaction score
A big Thankyou Ive got it will I have to do every day as before tps was never down for me is there an auto update option?

Another question when I go to add on cam there seems to be preloaded cams in the blue panel how do I add a different cam to this panel and can it be done through DCC FTP?

once again thanks

adrianmac

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
adrianmac said:
A big Thankyou Ive got it will I have to do every day as before tps was never down for me is there an auto update option?

Another question when I go to add on cam there seems to be preloaded cams in the blue panel how do I add a different cam to this panel and can it be done through DCC FTP?

once again thanks

adrianmac

You can't add your own cams to the blue panel, they are put there by the IHAD website, the list you are seeing is whatever is on the blue panel website. So if you wanted to manually add a cam to your image you would need to FTP it with whatever FTP program you are using.
I am not sure why you want to do that as in my opinion all the cams that you would ever need are on the blue panel...
The keys in the blue panel are not always up to date, but there are many places where they can be had.

lee32uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super
Triax 1.1m dish
Diseqc motor
Invacom lnb
My Location
Manchester
Dreambox keys are posted on satdudez site if you ever need them ;)