Trai may allow exclusive channels on DTH

rohit0103

My Satellite Setup
Tata Sky- Thomson STB
My Location
Pune india
ARTICLE

In a move which may allow direct-to-home (DTH) service providers to beam exclusive channels, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai) has sought a review of the existing policy, which bars such channels on DTH platforms.

If allowed, broadcasters like Star TV could bring in many of their premium offerings, including BSkyB, its premium movie channels and Fox News on its own platform, TataSky (a JV with the Tatas).

olisun

My Satellite Setup
, Fibo Gregorian 1.2mtr, Skystar 2
My Location
Hounslow
Can you please modify the URL in the link and add the "h" to the "ttp"?

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
olisun said:
Can you please modify the URL in the link and add the "h" to the "ttp"?
The Article Becomes Live, Due to that...!

olisun

My Satellite Setup
, Fibo Gregorian 1.2mtr, Skystar 2
My Location
Hounslow
I thought a link is considered to be live when you click on the link and it opens in the same browser window as your current (satellites.co.uk) site and not when it opens in a new window.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
olisun said:
I thought a link is considered to be live when you click on the link and it opens in the same browser window as your current (satellites.co.uk) site and not when it opens in a new window.
Bro, Left Click and Open, I think u know it, But now , No Article. On that Link.