assemblersat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
100cm motorized dish
2 fixed 100cm dishes
TBS5925 ,TBS6983
My Location
germany
Since long time I use DVBViewer and TransEdit (TE).
The"ini." Files (Transponders) created with EBSpro I but into TE

and read out all programs
it happens more often the TE only scan the transponders from the lower Ku band successfully at Upper KU-band (with 22KHz signal), the transponders are read without signal
and marked in TE as not scanned programs with “X”But these transponders always with
good SNR (> 10db received.)
If an "X Transponder" later clicked in TE he was found.

Tested on 2 different PC with TBS5925 and TBS6983 satellite cards
There were also different LNC used (Inverto BlackUlta Single / Twin and Twin Optima Octagon OTLO
The coaxial (25m Kathrein LNC01 cable) between TBS card and LNC is always in one piece (without diseqc switches or couplings)
just one output connector of LNC was used 2.connector is empty
also I change and test TE Settings "Retune Attempts" on 2, 3 or 4 and prolonged "timeout settings" in PAT, PMT, SDT
but no good result

EDIT: Additional info
after the scan with EBSpro the "ini" file is immediately scanned into TransEdit and the transponder in the upper KU band were not found.
Then I close TransEdit and start EBSpro again and klick on one of upper KU Band Transponder signal was ok in EBSpro
then I scan the same "ini" again in TransEdit - now there have all transponders in the KU upper band signal and work.

??? only select any scanned transponder of the upper band in KU EBSpro meant that even in the upper TransEdit KU band will work again.

thank you for helping me to solve this problem

Last edited: