Triax 1.1 motor needed

frund

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triax 1.1 tm 1500ci+ dm patch. Moteck 2100. Intel 4300 based pc . LG7500. 32" lcd
My Location
Wales. UK.
Thanks for that, gerryb, a good photo has sorted me out, just about to go out and have a go.
Just thought I’d let you know how I got on fitting my motor. I made a few mistakes especially with the elevation angle On the one side it said latitude and on the other elevation and I got totally confused here having set the elevation angle and got it wrong. I realised something was amiss and went for the latitude setting and bingo all is well. Unfortunately I have a large Electricity pole 30 metres away and It is now right in my view of Hispasat so I will have to move the patio pole over a metre. Lucky its not bolted down but held with heavy weights. It is great being motorised I never realised how many regional stations there are on 28. I must say the photographic links helped me a lot I originally had my motor sticking out at a very odd angle.

biggie_1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
I Have 1.25 M Giberitini Dish And I Bought The Moteck Sg100 Is That Suitable Motor For This Dish?
Can Any One Advice Me Please Which Motor Will Be Suitable.
Thank You