triax dish

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Hello,

Just been to a double box install.. customer told me he'd just moved in and that there was this horrible looking dish around the back.. so i went round thinking its an anologue dish.. erm not, its only a triax dish with a motor etc.. i tol him thats not sky and that i would need to install a minidish.. he then said can you take it down.. i said yes and as i was leavin i said you ok binnin that dish and he said cant you do it :| so i sqeezed it in my van...

hahaha

its quite new.. the metal is still shiny and the bolts havent even rusted, not a sign of rust :|

anyway is measures 90cm horiz and 100cm vert..

what is the size of this dish?? what will i pick up as to the lidl 80cm?? much more??

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It'll be the 88cm Triax I should imagine, you won't probably pick up anything extra, probably just get better signals on what you already have. :)

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
i seems a hell of allot bigger.. it looks like a triax but am not sure.. waiting for mrs to come home to find sd reader.. ill upload piccys

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
nice something for free, cant be believe they said it was horrible i would have loved to find something like that when i moved in a house

people are so f in brainwashed into thinking sky is satellite tv, my neighbours and friends think i'm mad for all this stuff i have

anyway get the dish up it will be better than the lidl dish

Yorks

Mentally unstable.
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pretend to know what I'm doing. Only the clever ones rumble me.
My Location
S. Yorks
I'll second that wod,(speaking from personal experience). :-doh!

For those that don't remember, my Lidl dish displayed the attributes of a duvet cover in January - blew inside-out in the wind. :-rofl2

Regards,

Yorks.