Trouble in Horizon reciver

looord

Reaction score
Hi All:
I have reciver Horizon HF-2000D..It can deals with encyrpted channels via softwar .....But it failed to open free-x and playboy on Hotbird ...but it was doing that before.....also I was searching for updating the reciver but i failed to find one....while searching I found that Horizon HF-2000D = ARION AF-1000SA = ARION 300.....How can i update my reciver?can I update codecs like irdeto/beta and viacsess via my computer?How can I do that?I have a cable beteen my computer and reciver.........Please do me a fevor:cool:

looord

Reaction score
Up................

I Feel :confused .......................No Replays..........Where is the Proffesionals!!!!!!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The professionals are probably doing what they normally do and charging for their advice in their places of work, the hobbyists on the forum simply may not know the answer to your question.

looord

Reaction score
Thanks rolfw For Your Adds and comments....Im Fresh and New ...mabe cool:p on sat world.....

chatul

Reaction score
hi I´m not proffesional at all. But I dont thing that Your receiver is able to deal with encyrpted channels. If it worked before i thing it was becouse the channel was temporary not encripterd. Sorry
But I have same question about software...
I have experienced that the receiver already two times lost its memory just by itself. How long time do you own it? Where did you buy it? I´ve got it from Dubai. Try to check this site there is something what can be interestin for you.
http://www.satmania.com/eng/articles/reviews/arion_1000sa.html
And by the way where are you from?
I am from Czech Republic. So Have a good time If you answer, answer to fravac@post.cz thanks Peter

rockchang

Reaction score
Website
dvb.nease.net
My Satellite Setup
hp7800---perfect arion-1700 clone receiver! +

coolsat 4000pro +

pansat 2500a +

starsat sr-x200ci +

infinity usb+cas interface 2+matrix reloaded
My Location
china
looord said:
Hi All:
But it failed to open free-x and playboy on Hotbird ...but it was doing that before

are u sure ur receiver could open FREE-X before????????

click here to download the software of what u need. can u open free-x with this latest sw?

anishmj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC XP
My Location
UAE
looord said:
Hi All:
I have reciver Horizon HF-2000D..It can deals with encyrpted channels via softwar .....But it failed to open free-x and playboy on Hotbird ...but it was doing that before.....also I was searching for updating the reciver but i failed to find one....while searching I found that Horizon HF-2000D = ARION AF-1000SA = ARION 300.....How can i update my reciver?can I update codecs like irdeto/beta and viacsess via my computer?How can I do that?I have a cable beteen my computer and reciver.........Please do me a fevor:cool:
Hi guys - Can anyone post the latest software for horizon hf-2000d urgently or else , pls advise where I can find it
Thanks ...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
anishmj said:
Hi guys - Can anyone post the latest software for horizon hf-2000d urgently or else , pls advise where I can find it
Thanks ...

Nobody will post any software patches or keys on this site or they will be banned, try having a look in the links section or search for a post called patches V2

anishmj

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PC XP
My Location
UAE
Topper said:
Nobody will post any software patches or keys on this site or they will be banned, try having a look in the links section or search for a post called patches V2
Thanks - Sorry !
I have been looking for the latest patch for many days , but , to no avail .
Anyway , anyone who has any clue , pls fwd the link to me
* anishinlove*yahoo.com ...
Or else , pls specify if we can update with any other software since Horizon seems to be a sequel of Arion