Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+super
90cm dish
motorised
My Location
essex,uk
:)hi all im having trouble with technomate 1500ci+super with 2007 darkman patch
:mad:the patch does not seem to unlock any of the locked channels although there is a $ sign text to them does this mean they can be unlocked.

i have just got the receiver and there was no info in how to use the patch with the instructions,

any help will be much appreciated.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Welcome to the forum mark68,
please do not re-post your question in multiple forums as it becomes confusing, and shows a little impatience.
Even if you have your receiver patched you still may need to update the keys, but this is difficult to ascertain as you haven't told us what satellites your receiving and which channels you are trying to open.
The Technomate should be able to open
Digital + package 19.2E and 30W
Premiere Package 19.2E
TPS package 13E, but you will have to leave it tuned to France 4, or channel on that frequency, to AU.
Polsat package 13E
Digi TV package 1W
TV Cabo package 30W
For most of these you will need to update the keys, either manually or update the softcam file.

mark68

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+super
90cm dish
motorised
My Location
essex,uk
:)hi mickha thanks for the reply im using astra and hotbird and trying to get Premiere Package,im not sure about soft keys as im new to all this stuff.sorry about posting several replies but i was not sure which forum could help me best,any more help would be great....thanks:):)

moosegoose

bog standard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80 cm dish hh motor teco tm1000 dreambox 7020
cas 3interface
dragon cam.promax tv explorer 2.
My Location
norwich
hi mark if u go to the alsat tecnhomate section and download latest softcam key usually at the bottom of that section .u can download in zip or rar and save to desktop.then upack the files..then connect up pc to stb how u did to patch.then open darkman loader select the keys tab at the top.then browse and find the key .then click connect and follow on screen pomps until finished.hope it works for u..

mark68

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500ci+super
90cm dish
motorised
My Location
essex,uk
:)hi moosegoose ill give it a try thanks for the help