TRT 1 ve TRT 3'te problem / Problem with TRT 1 and TRT 3

My Satellite Setup
satellite dish, thomson dsi-4200,
My Location
Belgium
Hello!
I am watching the TRT package (West Beam) on Türksat 3a in Belgium. My satellite receiver is a Thomson DSI 4200. I have no problem with most TRT channels except TRT 1 and 3 where the signal after a few seconds disappear and I am told that there is "no operator". Yet, when I hold down eg the info or playlist buttons on my satellite receiver remote, the two channels reappear - only to disappear again if I remove the playlist overlay screen or the info overlay. Has anyone experienced similar problems with TRT 1 and TRT 3?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Merhaba!

Belcikada Turksat 3a uzerinden TRT paketini takip ediyoruz. Canak anten alicimiz Thomson DSI 4200. TRT1 ve TRT3 disinda kanallarla sorun yok ama bunlarda sinyal kisa sure sonra kayboluyor. Kumandaya basarken TRT1-TRT3 gorunuyor ama hemen kayboluyor. Yani seyretmek mumkun olmuyor. Benzer bir problem yasayan var mi?Simdiden tesekkur ederim.

tirosh

My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
Merhaba, CaptainLittlejohn. Umarim bilgisi olan bir arkadas yardimci olur.

Hi CaptainLittlejohn. I hope that someone will be able to help you. I live in England and don't have the problems you have mentioned.

johnwilliam1

My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500
strong 4375
pace digi box
triax 1.1, triax 88cm
My Location
UK.
i have bought a topfield 6400 recently and i have found trt 1and 3 which has football on them on the occasion both showing a blank picture, its because there is an encryption symbol logo showing next to the channel logo, its a pity, but there was nothing i could do about it, except switch the turk channels to another box i have, it should not happen, anyhow the tecknomate box i have put them in works alright.the only thing you can do is put turk in another box