TRUMAN TORONTO SOFTWARE and LOADER????

nabilG

Reaction score
Hello,
Can you help me to find a loader and a software for my TRUMAN TORONTO receiver from www.truman1.com . In this site there is no interresting informations.
I know that the firmware in the box isn't the official one and I like to download in it an other firmware.
With the loader and the firmware from the official site (www.truman1.com) the reciever doesn't recognize the software dowloaded from that site.

best regards.

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Truman 100 and I cannot download properly the software from Truman1.com. May be we should use the parental code 2958. If you solved your problem just tell me.
Regards

zerizes

Reaction score
nabilG said:
Hello,
Can you help me to find a loader and a software for my TRUMAN TORONTO receiver from www.truman1.com . In this site there is no interresting informations.
I know that the firmware in the box isn't the official one and I like to download in it an other firmware.
With the loader and the firmware from the official site (www.truman1.com) the reciever doesn't recognize the software dowloaded from that site.

best regards.
Hello
I have the same problem with my Truman 7000. I wentto the official web site (www.truman1.com) and nothing has happened with the loader & softeware. So what to do?
Zeri

aymanhamdy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
thnkes
Hello
I have the same problem with my Truman 7000. I wentto the official web site (www.truman1.com) and nothing has happened with the loader & softeware. So what to do?
I want anther side