Turkish Channels in the UK

robwormald

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star FS4200 SD receiver - DiSEqC 1.2/USALS

90cm dish with swing arm twin LNB sited on ESE facing wall. aligned & tuned to Turksat (42.0E) & Astra (28.2).
My Location
Woking, UK
I'm looking for a satellite with a good selection of Turkish channels to view in the UK.

Can anyone help me so that I can find the right dish and receiver to access them?

I'm happy to look at either analogue or digital or multi systems.

I'm totally new to satellite so any help is much appreciated.

Thnx

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Hi Rob
Have a look at the channel line-up here to see what's available:-

http://www.lyngsat.com/turk1c.html

As long as you have a clear view of this satellite, a 60cm dish will be OK.
There's some free-to air channels so there's plenty of receivers that you can choose from. One with CAM slots will allow you to receive encrypted channels with a suitable card.

Llew

sundowner263

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1000D Super
My Location
Cumbria UK
Llew said:
Hi Rob
Have a look at the channel line-up here to see what's available:-

http://www.lyngsat.com/turk1c.html

As long as you have a clear view of this satellite, a 60cm dish will be OK.
There's some free-to air channels so there's plenty of receivers that you can choose from. One with CAM slots will allow you to receive encrypted channels with a suitable card.

Llew

I wonder if u could advise me on TV8 and NTV which is originate from Turkey. I am in England and already have dish and receiver, i am watching these channels already. TV8 gives premier lig gaes but i can`t view them is there any way of watching these games by maybe with card or something else. Many thanks

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
sundowner263 said:
I wonder if u could advise me on TV8 and NTV which is originate from Turkey. I am in England and already have dish and receiver, i am watching these channels already. TV8 gives premier lig gaes but i can`t view them is there any way of watching these games by maybe with card or something else. Many thanks

For TV8 we need to know which model of Fortec Star you have. Have a look here for the various models and let us know:

http://sat-receiver-world.com/pi1552267672.htm?categoryId=137

I've checked all my usual sources for emulation software but can't find any for Fortec Star. (This is software that you download to your receiver without the need for any cards). This leaves you with card options. If you do a Google search on Fortec Star emu you'll find lots of references and files for cards. I can't help you about cards, but I suggest you do a little research yourself on Google then come back and ask further.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
For Fortec try :

h**p://www.al7bar-soft1.com/