• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

turksat 42 in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,if anyone live in the UK,i've read in the satellite magazine that it's possible to watch ( turksat 42 ) on 60cm dish. is that true?

A

alexdn32

Hello there, If it is of any use , Turksat 42E West beam can be received with a 80cm Dish in Grimsby , Lincolnshire No Problem!!

All i am using for that sat is a Nokia 9200 old FTA Receiver and a LIDL's 80 cm Dish. Pulls the channels in fine. Though do remember that you cannot receive the East beam channels in the UK.

Hope this helps

Alexdn32

tirosh

My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600IPVA
Channel Master 1.2M
VxMulti, MM1.04
My Location
Essex
arabicradiostations said:
hi,if anyone live in the UK,i've read in the satellite magazine that it's possible to watch ( turksat 42 ) on 60cm dish. is that true?
Hi arabicradiostations. If you are Turkish then please post in Turkish (as that is the intention of this section). If not then please post these kind of question in the other sections.

I don't know when in the UK you live but the further North you are the weaker the signal. In the south where I am located I would be very surprised if anyone can get a decent signal with less than an 80cm dish. I have a 1.2M and even that loses the signal in very bad weather conditions.

Tirosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.