Tutorial for Star Track World n Box?

bme

Reaction score
The Instructions on how to enter the codes/keys for world in box is not included in the manual. I can access it okay in games menu. But I I had to do trial and error in entering the series of numbers and letters-i.e nagra keys from rdi-sat.com.
Can somebody please post here a step by step instruction on how to enter codes/keys on this receiver?
Thanks in advance.

Rubyboy

Reaction score
bme said:
The Instructions on how to enter the codes/keys for world in box is not included in the manual. I can access it okay in games menu. But I I had to do trial and error in entering the series of numbers and letters-i.e nagra keys from rdi-sat.com.
Can somebody please post here a step by step instruction on how to enter codes/keys on this receiver?
Thanks in advance.
hi dear,
1.Go to menu.By pressing menu on your remote
2.Key in: 19370 by your hand on remote
3.Key in pin : 2480
after you go to game manu key 0000, you will see edit code

bme

Reaction score
I have reached the part "edit code" on the game menu without entering the numbers you posted.Apparently the "edit code" is already on the software of the box that I have.
My question is regarding entering the hex codes itself. On the nagravision for example there are so many keys already present on the box(there are 96 key codes on my box). Should I delete all of these codes and enter the latest ones?Or should I just add the new ones to the list

Rubyboy

Reaction score
bme said:
I have reached the part "edit code" on the game menu without entering the numbers you posted.Apparently the "edit code" is already on the software of the box that I have.
My question is regarding entering the hex codes itself. On the nagravision for example there are so many keys already present on the box(there are 96 key codes on my box). Should I delete all of these codes and enter the latest ones?Or should I just add the new ones to the list
hi dear,
you can delete somekey that you do not use.
eg...N4E01 provider this is dream tv 146E
oo or o1 is index
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00.This is southeast asia phillpine satellite key code.
if you do not live in southeast asia you can delate this hex keys.if you live,
you choice this line , click edit <no add> and you write your keys with remote.

bme

Reaction score
Okay have done entering latest keys now another problem-my box displays "SOFTWARE UPGRADE" . I have already upgraded to latest software(4561 dated nov 5,2004)
What is wrong now?

Rubyboy

Reaction score
bme said:
Okay have done entering latest keys now another problem-my box displays "SOFTWARE UPGRADE" . I have already upgraded to latest software(4561 dated nov 5,2004)
What is wrong now?
hi Bme,

all receivers is this problem because we want to pay tv channal with money.
so our receivers must upgrade every time.your receiver can search every
website.my receiver is cannot search any website.you are lucky.your receiver
display "software upgrade" when receiver auto seach keys.it same my receiver.