uk
when turned to vid on dmand went of after 2 seconds
do you think ther be fix for this or will this be the end of cabo

-RTFM-

DB Reader
Reaction score
My Location
Gloucestershire
Check your setup matey, all is well here.

pothead13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
yes i know how to fix but why did this happen

csx25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Moteck Rotor, 1m Gibertini Antenna, 80cm Triax Humax LNB's on 13&19E. 2 Dreambox DM500s. Gemini Images. Compaq p4, 3.2ghz notebook. House on the Adriatic Coast, Croatia :)
My Location
Dalmatia, Croatia.
also gone now on my db500 with latest keys and newcamd6.02

sipione

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
4.5 meters dish with motor 64 east to 43 west
My Location
west Africa
csx25 said:
also gone now on my db500 with latest keys and newcamd6.02

Hi:I think has to do with autoroll because Friday evening on receiverSkyx with software x_2.00p-20050921
and str4640 with software str4640_122_20050921 tvcabo keys automatically change to FFFFFFFF

I have installed an old version X_195_20050827 and str4640_119_20050906and update the keys manually and everything OOOOOKciao

spikeman

Reaction score
sipione said:
Hi:I think has to do with autoroll because Friday evening on receiverSkyx with software x_2.00p-20050921
and str4640 with software str4640_122_20050921 tvcabo keys automatically change to FFFFFFFF

I have installed an old version X_195_20050827 and str4640_119_20050906and update the keys manually and everything OOOOOKciao

Hi There,
I am a laymen can you pppppplease explain this is laymens terms. I have a goldvision surprise and cabo was working fine untill yesterday, what do I need to do, can where can I get the keys to load in manually, will that work or do I need to take my receiver and have it flashed, thank you . and are you getting fox and fox life on tv cabo, that is what we are mainly missing we do get some other channels.

proffk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
next 2000 common interface
dargon cam
aston cam
irdeto cam
My Location
UNITED KINGDOM
the latest nagravision keys for tv cabo work.

sipione

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
4.5 meters dish with motor 64 east to 43 west
My Location
west Africa
spikeman said:
Hi There,
I am a laymen can you pppppplease explain this is laymens terms. I have a goldvision surprise and cabo was working fine untill yesterday, what do I need to do, can where can I get the keys to load in manually, will that work or do I need to take my receiver and have it flashed, thank you . and are you getting fox and fox life on tv cabo, that is what we are mainly missing we do get some other channels.

Hi:

I am not an expert and I don't know the receiver goldvision surprise. From what I have understood the AUTO UPDATE it doesn't work. You need a software without auto update.before test with the new key from hire http://www.sat-key.org/nagrakeys.htm Yes fox and fox life on TV cabo are OK hire
Ciao

spikeman

Reaction score
Just wanted to take the time to thank you for your response, I really appreciate it and will follow through, cheers.
sipione said:
Hi:

I am not an expert and I don't know the receiver goldvision surprise. From what I have understood the AUTO UPDATE it doesn't work. You need a software without auto update.before test with the new key from hire http://www.sat-key.org/nagrakeys.htm Yes fox and fox life on TV cabo are OK hire
Ciao

csx25

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Moteck Rotor, 1m Gibertini Antenna, 80cm Triax Humax LNB's on 13&19E. 2 Dreambox DM500s. Gemini Images. Compaq p4, 3.2ghz notebook. House on the Adriatic Coast, Croatia :)
My Location
Dalmatia, Croatia.
you need to turn off auto update. from what i have heard cabo has been sending out fake keys since last saturday. by the way, its working fine with camd or newcamd and latest keys on dreambox

rato

International Administrator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800; Nokia 9800s; Nokia 9902S w/T-Rex 3.66
w/ Inverto IDLP-40TL +
Technisat 33 dish; Pace DS430N + Humax HDCI-2000 w/
Gibertini OP 1.25m dish w/Inverto 0.3dB. & Invacom 0.2dB. w/ Spaun SAR 411;
CAS 3;FUN7; SkyStar2; AltDVB;
My Location
Setubal, Portugal
That is correct csx25. Usually it's when there are Benfica games. Word is that the end of this month, another attack will take place. Even legal Tvc*bo subscribers got locked out! It's incredible this provider, they make you buy crappy STB receivers and can't even take an attack of their own software!

spikeman

Reaction score
Hi Again,

The site I got the keys from the other day worked for one day, today is 20 October and fox and fox life on cabo went out again,is it another key change or do I need to get my receiver flashed, thanks again for your time.

Hi:

Ciao[/QUOTE]

spikeman

Reaction score
Hi, You are just like my doctor you solved my last tv cabo problem now if you do not mind I would like to ask what do I need to do to get my taquilla, cinimania and c+ cinima back they all went the other day, any assistance as always is greatly appreciated, thanks
sipione said:
Hi:

Ciao

maymun11

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
never say no share
id-

NO KEYS TO BE POSTED - READ THE RULES

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
spikeman said:
I would like to ask what do I need to do to get my taquilla, cinimania and c+ cinima back they all went the other day, any assistance as always is greatly appreciated, thanks

For the time being - pay for it.