TV Gubernia Yamal 201

immi22_80

My Satellite Setup
I have 6 feet dish anteena and DTH ku band dish, coship and Kaon receiver. Right now, i'm receving on my six feet dish(yamal201 90E, insant4A 93.5E, and Asiassat3s 105E c and ku band) with the help of Disec SwItch.
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
Hello Brothers,

A very thanks to all of you for responding my queries.]

REGARDING YAMAL 201 @ 90 EAST

Here, I raise a new query..... hope you guys are familiar about that...
From fews days this channel (TV Gubernia on yamal 201 at 90 east) goes blank screen after 19:30 PM (Indian standard time) signal are there during that time but with no picture and sound and next day it starts normally with picture and sound, and next day it starts normlly.
I think there is something problem in the telecast of program. or it may be banned by indian govt. in the evening. I don't know the matter, please tell the truth regarding this matter

THANKS IN ADVANCE, WAITING FOR YOURS REPLIES

IMRAN

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Its a Russian service transmitting off a Russian satrellite. The Indian government can do absolutely nothing about it.

However a bit of detective work suggests an answer:

TV Guberania is based in the far East of Russia - in a time zone 2 or 3 hours ahead of India. Its quite possible they are going off air at local 1am or 2am to save money . (Remembering that India is on an odd time zone half an hour out of kilter with the rest of the world :D)

immi22_80

My Satellite Setup
I have 6 feet dish anteena and DTH ku band dish, coship and Kaon receiver. Right now, i'm receving on my six feet dish(yamal201 90E, insant4A 93.5E, and Asiassat3s 105E c and ku band) with the help of Disec SwItch.
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
Thanks for ur reply, but it looks that u r not watching this channel.
Brother, actually the problem is that;
for example a program starts at 19:00 PM(IST) and than at 19:30PM(IST) black screen comes and the program does not appears.
I mean to say that, the black screen with no picture and sound comes and the program does not show but the channels programming runs continously. why i am saying this because i test it through different satellite yamal@49 east. and in this channels the prog. runs continousely

Thanks in advance....... Plese reply soon with full details

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I CANT watch this channel -look at my profile Im in Scotland in northern Europe. :D

Im just guessing. As no-one else was answering your question I had a go to stop you scattering the question all over the forum on unrelated extisting threads.. (I notice this question had reappeared on the ABS thread this morning - its now gone again and if you continue to hijack existing threads with unrelated questions you will get another warning!)

If the sound continues but the pictures blank then they are scrambling the vision and theres not much you can do about it..

immi22_80

My Satellite Setup
My Location
jaipur(Rajasthan, India)
brother can we chat, my yahoo id is removed A/S

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No - my yahoo id is not public. Ask any questions on an appropriate section of the forum.