TV Headend - T2-mi

Pierangelo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
150 cm from 80 east to 40 west + C lnb
My Location
Italy
Dears,
I made it to install on Lubuntu a TV Headend and now I am waiting for the TBS to work with.

Do you know if T2-mi are working on this software?

Otherwise, considering I have already an Enigma 2 decoder (and letting alone trascoding) what are the extra features of TVH, if any?

Thanks

Pierangelo

A

Archive-8

I can’t answer for multi stream as my setup is on 28.2°E and freeview (dvb-t2)

I am able to stream any of the sat channels around my home, I am also able to watch the 4K demo channels on 28.2°E :)

Kodi has a tvheadend client as well as enigma2 plugins so it’s full integration.

Plus the recording are saved in a folder that plex media server can read so they just pop up there.

Tvheadend has loads of default transponders built in, once you have configured the adapter to the provider you wish, it was simply a case of waiting as it automatically scanned in the channels.

Once the channels are scanned in you need to map them. It’s the mapped channels kodi reads.

Enigma2 boxes can also be run as a “fake” hdhomerun so they are also able to integrate with plex, for services like Plex dvr.

That’s just a couple of things, with tvheadend.

My gut feeling is yes it would do multi stream as long as the card supports it, but I am unable to confirm this.

Pierangelo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
150 cm from 80 east to 40 west + C lnb
My Location
Italy
THANKS
but t2-mi is not multistream.

ciao