TV-KaVo nagra2

Teiga

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
metronic ouralis 3
My Location
Portugal
hi

tvKAVO is changing to nagra2. some channels like Video-on-Demand have already stoped transmiting in nagra1.
updating IDEA key doesn seem to be enough to open nagra2 encrypted channels... proly cause i cant put the matching rsa key on my decoder(arion/fergunson) since there isnt any menu refering rsa keys,not even in the latest firms(6685).
i expected to be some new firmware available that would solve the prob by bringing the needed keys embedded on it...but i havent found nothing yet!

i have already tryed to figure if there was any chance on editing firms with a HEX editor in order to add this new keys, but all i could do was locate the keys from other satelite providers like D+...

Is there any way of adding rsa key on my receiver's firmware?

mid4ever5

Reaction score
what u can do is first find the new rsa keys in rdi.sat and open the old firmware u have go to edit >>find in the small window that opens in the blank space fill in the old rsa keys this will be shown as shadowed all u have to do is replace the new keys with the new ones, then save as and u have a modified firmware with new keys embedded if it is abin file use hex workshop

Teiga

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
metronic ouralis 3
My Location
Portugal
i cant do that procedure for TVKAVO NAgra2 keys because there is no firm whit (old) rsa keys for that provider. this is the first time TVKAVO is broadcasting channels in nagra2.
i can do that for D+ nagra2 but for TVKAVO nagra2 i need to add a rsa key rather than updating one.