TV Polonia USA (12084 V Galaxy 97W) Key Please

mxdshf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PCG-FX705
My Location
Earth
Please can you give me the keys for TV Polonia USA (12084 V Galaxy 97W) Key please?

I am using mondeal 9000 gold in Chicago and the channel says Scrambled?

I used to enter keys when I was in UK to watch Tequilla and Premiere but I do not know if the scrambles channels in USA from Galaxy 25 Sattelite can be opened with the same way as D+.

Any help or links will be appreciated.

Thanks you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
mxdshf said:
Please can you give me the keys for TV Polonia USA (12084 V Galaxy 97W) Key please?

We don't give keys here indeed we have nothing to do with keys here apart from providing information where to find keys.
mxdshf said:
I am using mondeal 9000 gold in Chicago and the channel says Scrambled?
I used to enter keys when I was in UK to watch Tequilla and Premiere but I do not know if the scrambles channels in USA from Galaxy 25 Sattelite can be opened with the same way as D+.

My suggestion is to join a forum on your side of the pond as the type of up to date information you require is not known on this side of the world where we cannot view what you are referring to and thus are unable to assist you

slugworth

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
gsky v7
My Location
New England
They never heard of irdeto or viaccess on american forums,they say ask on euro forums.
You ask on euro forums and they never heard of 97w,so around and around you go.
Basically there isn't enough demand to try to get the provider/keys for that sat.The receivers probably aren't even rigged for viaccess even if you could find the provider id/keys,they are geared for american n2.