TV recording software

nmigreja

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Illusion M3
My Location
Porto, Portugal
Can you please inform me if there is any plug-in for ProgDVB or any other DVB software than allows to record tv video signal by programming/scheduling. For example, select to record a transmission that will take place at 20 p.m. next sunday?
Thanks.

damhy

Reaction score
My Location
Kent
Unless I'm reading this question wrong, you can already do this in the full install of ProgDVB. If you go to the service menu there is a scheduler. Programming it is a bit annoying though, but it was there as standard on my copy.

nmigreja

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Illusion M3
My Location
Porto, Portugal
damhy said:
Unless I'm reading this question wrong, you can already do this in the full install of ProgDVB. If you go to the service menu there is a scheduler. Programming it is a bit annoying though, but it was there as standard on my copy.
I've noticed there is damhy, thanks. But programming it as you say is annoying. I can not manage to select the channel that the scheduler must record...
Do you know of any guide that could help performing this task?
Thanks.

Z3r0

has a Regular Member
Reaction score
My Location
Czech Paradise
nmigreja said:
I've noticed there is damhy, thanks. But programming it as you say is annoying. I can not manage to select the channel that the scheduler must record...
Do you know of any guide that could help performing this task?
Thanks.
Just use the channel number when setting the EPG. You can get this by right-clicking the channel name and selecting Channel Property.

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
I have progDVB running great but i am still having the old problem of not being able to get the brightness up, i even installed trial version of cyberlink dvd software thinking it owuld install a codec i need as cyberlink is mentioned in the audio/video menu of progdvb. There is a brightness available but it is always dimmed and cannot be changed and i am sure i have direct draw installed as standard, doesnt matter which operating system i use, same result. How do i enable the brightness level? i have seen it on one occasion work ages ago but not sure how i managed to do it. :rolleyes:

and now also miraculously enough when i record some tv i am actually getting a full screen picture as opposed to smaller screen in the past using same version when file is played back in windows media player etc, strange.