TV Sport Ro

adidas_jay

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a xtreme with MR cam with latest update, but I cannot get TV Sport Ro. I have the channel but it won't clear, it says "scientific something" and stays black. I am confused, as I was told that this channel was fta anyway?

I saw a thread posted earlier with some pids listed, I tried all of that (I think I did it correctly) but no luck!

I am new to this satellite stuff, I just want to be able to watch LEEDS (probably lose again).

Please help.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
@adidas_jay
I think TV (RO) was off the air for a while or, at least, unobtainable. The only way to get it is by inputting the PIDs manually. So keep trying and best of luck.

Ps. Leeds won't be on there next season so you won't need to worry. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
adidas_jay said:
Hello,

I have a xtreme with MR cam with latest update, but I cannot get TV Sport Ro. I have the channel but it won't clear, it says "scientific something" and stays black. I am confused, as I was told that this channel was fta anyway?

I saw a thread posted earlier with some pids listed, I tried all of that (I think I did it correctly) but no luck!

I am new to this satellite stuff, I just want to be able to watch LEEDS (probably lose again).

Please help.

I once had the problems you are experiencing....to cure the problem had to upload new firmware to my STB (Xtreme PVR)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
adidas_jay said:
Thanks guys, I will update the firmware and keep trying!!!

Do you know about the loader program and where to get the files m8?

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
Is TVRO scrambled now?? Had been ok up until recently but now the piccy keeps breaking up !!
The sat reciver tells me the signal is Ok so wats happened??
Man city playin leeds tonight

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
It's still going, and still free to air

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
ok i'm off for a trundle in the garden to see what's up
thanks rob

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Have been unable to get TV Sport for the last few day's, can someone tell me if it is still broadcasting, and is it still FTA ?
Thanks

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
@ Rob.....the last time I tuned in it was m8!

russquk

Reaction score
i could get it the other day,but the picture kept freezing/jumping.like watching a match through a flick book.

psats

Reaction score
just been chnl hopping its still there and its stopped the flicking
:)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
It's alright now, for some reason the program ID on my receiver had changed from 0 to 7.
Had also lost Top Channel, but after changing the PID's it's alright now (I hope).
:rolleyes:

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well the panic stations are over now rob.....back to watching the footy eh? :cool:

russquk

Reaction score
with 30w and others going to nagra A,tv sport ro is a blessing and loads of games coming up on the channel aswell.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
For all you Chelsea and Villa fans.....good old TV Sport RO is showing the match today at 1500 GMT......so tough luck to anybody who has suscribed already to Premiership plus :p

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Hmmm, that would have been a waste of £6.00 then.... we were PANTS today.
It was more like a game of head-tennis. If we were out-jumped for a lobbed midfield ball once, then it must have been a thousand times. And did we learn to try and keep the ball on the green-stuff?!?!?! Oooohhh nooooo.
We were out-muscled and out-tacked all over the park.

We looked like a bunch of girls out there today. Bless 'em.
They had two brilliant goals though, and Crespo's 2nd wasn't bad either...

If we get beaten to second place by ManU, then I'm going to complain to the F.A. even if we DO win the Champions League. I couldn't stand Mr high-blood pressure spouting his old nonsense again this season.

Oh, and come on Millwall!!!

Love to see Dennis lift the trophy again... :)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I would like to see Man U beaten in the final but, as for Wise, he's a thug and he knows it.

isomies

Reaction score
I'm very new to all this.
I am an English ex-pat in Sweden. I have the Viasat package inherited from the previous owner of my house.
I can get the Romanian mux, but not the TV Sport channel, I get the other 4 Romanian channels OK (and, boy, how many times have I tried!) as far as I can tell my Thomson ds135th can't accept pids entered manually, is there a work around???

Cheers,

IsoMies

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
@ BGonaSTICK....Lets hope CR doesn't pick Melchiot next week m8....as we will be out of the Champions...never did rate Melchiot runs around like a headless chicken and has a brain the size of a pea!