TV Sport Romania 04-05 Season

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Can someone confirm or deny that TV Sport Romanian are broadcasting the Premiership this season ?
I have just had a look at there web-site and they still have last seasons fixtures on it, does not look good.
If anyone can understand Romanian can they have a look at there web-site
http://www.tvsport.ro/
because I can't understand it, and may have missed something.
Cheers Rob

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Rob said:
Can someone confirm or deny that TV Sport Romanian are broadcasting the Premiership this season ?
I have just had a look at there web-site and they still have last seasons fixtures on it, does not look good.
If anyone can understand Romanian can they have a look at there web-site
http://www.tvsport.ro/
because I can't understand it, and may have missed something.
Cheers Rob

This page:

http://www.tvsport.ro/program/

seems to have the schedules for the next few days on it, and is easy enough to follow. No sign of any Premiership on it this weekend. :D

This page

http://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=English&to=Romanian

gives a very rough and ready translation from Romanian to English. Its not terribly good, and some of the translations are amusing, but it gives you an idea of what the site is on about.

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Hi Analoguesat, Got as far as the program schedules for the next few days, but I really need them for next weekend when the Premiership starts.

Tried the Romanian translation as you say amusing if nothing else, but still nothing about next week-end.

O well we will soon know. O-no

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I knew the footy season started this weekend, but hadnt realised that the Prem games were delayed a week :D

Being a Walsall supporter, to be honest I dont have the slightest interest in what happens up in the top flight - the chances of us getting that high are remote in the extreme.... :D :D :p

C

ctomer

According to the forums on TVSport.ro, they've lost the rights to show the Premiership and Ligue 1 this season, though they still have La Liga.

Telesport won the rights, I think they are FTA, but on 4w, so a large dish is required.

Ce pacat :-(

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Analoguesat said:
I knew the footy season started this weekend, but hadnt realised that the Prem games were delayed a week :D

Being a Walsall supporter, to be honest I dont have the slightest interest in what happens up in the top flight - the chances of us getting that high are remote in the extreme.... :D :D :p
Oh ye of little faith. :D

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
Don't look good I'm afraid, have just checked their web-site and on the TV schedules for Saturday and Sunday no Premiership football.
Will keep an eye on this channel through the course of season, but it looks a bit of a no-go I'm afraid.

Have just had a look at L.J's televised football fixtures, and it's more bad news.
The only FTA channel is BBT (east beam) on Thor 1 West. They show Spurs v Liverpool, Middlesborough v Newcastle, and on Sunday Everton and Chelsea's matches.

Has anyone out there got any good news. O-no

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yeah, the Chelsea game is available this weekend on C-Plus Dep*rt 1, Sly Sports 1, TPS-St*r, and Multiv!sion-8!

~Sorry, couldn't find the Walsall game though...:(