TV Sport Romania

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
BGonaSTICK said:
HaHa, methinks Gronks and Jimbo were pants today. Replace them both and hang the cost I say! I also think we missed JT big time at the back.

Satco and Lyngsat both concur on 11804 H 27500 3/4 for Sport2/3 but I can't get diddly off that transponder. Are these the settings you're using? Do you get much of a signal?

I get a belting signal off of other transponders on this bird, but zip from this puppy. Any ideas? :confused

I think Huth definitely made his presence felt though....no forward wants to take on a lump like him :D.....What sat sytem are you using to view what channels m8?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
BGonaSTICK said:
looking forward to checking out Leicester v Bolton on Tuesday - though don't ask me why when I'm a Chelsea fan too
Wouldn't you prefer to go on to RTL5 and watch the champions elect M8. :)

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
jimbo said:
Wouldn't you prefer to go on to RTL5 and watch the champions elect M8. :)
Don't be stupid. There's NO WAY Southampton are going to win the Premiership this year.

You're just dreaming ;) .

Wavey, I've got me an SS2 with a Moteck SG2100. I've only got an old 60cm dish, but with the blinding Invacom 0.3db LNB it pulls in virtually everything apart from the cute blonde that lives opposite. I'm sure if she knew I had an SS2 and access to all the Chelsea footy, she'd be straight round with the beers!

I know I'm pushng my luck on the Sirius birds, and I think I've answered my own question after some more carefull checking. Although the footprints between the two are similar, and although I get most everything off Sirius 2, I don't think I'm getting anything off 3 at the moment. For some reason I was thinking that my Viasat3 TV1000 and Viasat Explorer reception was coming in off 3, but in fact they are also transmitted on 2, and that's what I'm getting.

I guess Sirius 3 is just out of my reach at the moment. I'm using cheap lossy analogue cable at the moment, so an upgrade to that might just drag it in for me.

:-cheers

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I think if you mentioned Chelsea to the cute blonde, she would probably say...."you cannot get sirius".

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
ROFLMAO!

Very good.

I'm afraid I could sit here all day trying to top that and failing miserably.
You definately win Gag-of-the-Day!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
BGonaSTICK said:
ROFLMAO!

Very good.

I'm afraid I could sit here all day trying to top that and failing miserably.
You definately win Gag-of-the-Day!

Well I dont want to deflate you, but I think it's time that you browsed the web on what sat equipment you need to buy m8!....otherwise your gonna end up getting frustrated trying to acheive the impossible, for starters the minimum dish size you need is a 90cm and good digital receivers start at around £190.00, DISEqC motors aren't that expensive either.....Or on the other hand you could install in stages first buy the dish equipment and bolt and fix that together then get the STB a bit later.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
waverider said:
Well I dont want to deflate you, but I think it's time that you browsed the web on what sat equipment you need to buy m8!....otherwise your gonna end up getting frustrated trying to acheive the impossible, for starters the minimum dish size you need is a 90cm and good digital receivers start at around £190.00, DISEqC motors aren't that expensive either.....Or on the other hand you could install in stages first buy the dish equipment and bolt and fix that together then get the STB a bit later.
Thanks m8, but I'm more than happy with what I can get now, (and that's nearly everything in the section of sky I can see) and I bought it all new on eBay for :-

Invacom 0.3 LNB - £26
Coax (10M) - £5
Diseqc 1.2 H-H motor - £70
SS2 2.6 - £50
Re-used existing 60cm analogue dish - £0
Postage (all together) - £18
Software, drivers, plugins etc. - £0
Total - £169

... and I challenge you to do it cheaper without going second-hand.
It's horses for courses, and Chelsea to knock the Arse out of the cup.

More than that, I've learnt a hell of a lot, and enjoyed myself immensely along the way.

:D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Yes this is a damm good site m8...I think the best when it comes down to the friendly people and their attitude here...Well I wont take you up on your challenge, but the only problem I can see you have is your dish! so if you want to receive stronger signals etc, it's another visit on eBay.....As for Chelsea i'm praying they will have a fit squad......and Henri on the day has Diarrhea or something :D

cream

Reaction score
waverider said:
Well rob i tuned into TV Sport RO, but like you i had no picture....so i selected Arabsat (2
yes i had same problem 4 weeks changed the pids and all ok
just watched man u v leic game blooming crap game cant they pass the ball on the money there getting glad i watched it for free
6E) and watched the game there.
yes i had same problem 4 weeks changed the pids and all ok
just watched man u v leic game blooming crap game cant they pass the ball on the money there getting glad i watched it for free